20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

42 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I mean, isn't that two images combined? ?‍♂️

Not sure what point you're trying to make. He's got a fabulous record and we're probably quite lucky to have him, given some of our recent managerial appointments. 

It's always tempting to knock anything connected with Forest, because it's forest. It's fun to. However, as soon you guys appointed him, I knew you'd given up your ambitions to go back to being a a big deal in League one. It was dssaponting that forest shunned the option of hiring a comedy manager or just a flat out rubbish one.

Hopefully the goldmine of hilarity on the fringes of west bridgeford will revert to type soon. The owner taking personal control of the situation would be a good start.

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

Good luck against Swansea tomorrow.

Work really hard at getting back to what you were doing so well at the end of last season and the start of this and you work on getting your goal difference worse and hope the likes of Brum and wendies can pick up points.

You can still do it. Next season the Papa John's trophy is gonna be big for forest #believe

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

We should both be fine this season which will be remembered by Derby fans as being horrible.

Forest fans will, however, more likely treasure the several weeks of being above DCFC in the table alongside the game against Stoke where they very nearly got in the play offs as some of the best times they've had in twenty odd years.

Great effort from the Forest lads tonight.

Didn't give up, kept believing and managed to get the defeat over the line in the end, the bottom three dream remains alive for Forest, although with increasingly crap competition from Birmingham they are going to have to give it everyhting they've got to make it to the league of the big boys like Portsmouth and Sunderland.

@Red_Dawn genuine question and no p*** taking intended (glass houses, stones etc) 

Was the aim of this season promotion one way or another?, a *** or bust season? 

ive just looked at your entire squad and it’s huge, I’ve never seen anything like it. 

what’s the general consensus around Forest and FFP if you don’t go up this season? 

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

@Red_Dawn genuine question and no p*** taking intended (glass houses, stones etc) 

Was the aim of this season promotion one way or another?, a *** or bust season? 

ive just looked at your entire squad and it’s huge, I’ve never seen anything like it. 

what’s the general consensus around Forest and FFP if you don’t go up this season? 

If???