Forum Awards

sage

Poster of the Year?

I'd like to put myself up for this one because I've been in excellent form even in these uncertain times.

Post of the Year?

Many to choose from if you scroll through my forum activity. There have been a couple where my positivity has really put some of the negative posters in their place. @Tyler Durden has been on the wrong end of a few and I think he'll be the first to admit that he was made to look a fool by my sharpness.

Thread of the Year?

"Pastinaak's Many Failures" is an absolute belter. It appears to have fallen down the list a little but I'm sure it's still well read.

Funniest Poster?

Again, I feel it's my own good self. I can't believe nobody's nominated me already. Most probably due to the general low traffic with the season being over.

Funniest Post?

I made a particularly hilarious joke over on the leeds matchday thread which was largely ignored - but to summarise... I likened Patrick Bamford to a piece of poo! I'm still laughing about it. Here's the link if you fancy a belly laugh...

Funniest Thread?

Really difficult one this because I don't tend to start many threads. I'll have to be selfless here and go for the thread where @David broke quarantine, went out for a ride on his scooter pissed up at 3am, ended up with a shattered metatarsal and taking a valuable hospital bed off an aged Covid sufferer. Then he came on here claiming the nurses were all dead impressed by him! ???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tsk, all these posters trying to nominate themselves. I bet none of them made a post where they watched the Leeds away game back after drinking a few beers and thought it was a good idea to write out a minute by minute critical analysis of what was happening even though a) everyone already knew what happened b)the  beers meant they weren’t really concentrating after the first 10 minutes.

So...post of the year?

Poster of the Year - AngieRam

Always positive without being delusional. Never rude to others. Amazing knowledge of the youth players (injunction pending).

Funniest Poster - iRam. The acid tongued Ram.

Funniest Thread- Birmingham Match day Thread as we realised something special was happening.

Funniest post - the one we heard about David falling of his scooter on the way to hospital during lockdown and hurting his arse.

Poster of the Year: B4, for his unfailing optimism in the face of all the challenges he faces and his calls to arms.

Funniest poster: Curtains.......his mind is just one big random walk, but he is never offensive to folk even when they pounce on him.

Funniest thread: That one about Chris Martin.....

Funniest Post: I really liked the one recently in the new kit thread from @Mucker1884 parodying the Barry Davies commentary of Franny Lee scoring against Citeh....i don't know how to copy posts across threads to quote it in here ?

5 hours ago, sage said:

Poster of the Year - AngieRam

Always positive without being delusional. Never rude to others. Amazing knowledge of the youth players (injunction pending).

Funniest Poster - iRam. The acid tongued Ram.

Funniest Thread- Birmingham Match day Thread as we realised something special was happening.

Funniest post - the one we heard about David falling of his scooter on the way to hospital during lockdown and hurting his arse.

I find it astonishing that you have nominated a match day thread?

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Funniest Post: I really liked the one recently in the new kit thread from @Mucker1884 parodying the Barry Davies commentary of Franny Lee scoring against Citeh....i don't know how to copy posts across threads to quote it in here ?

Pfft!  Just my bloody luck!

You could at least try, for Pete's sake!   

Archived