Road to Keogh

TuffLuff

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Unquestionably our best ball playing centre half since Stimac.....? Seriously..??  you mean aside from Carbanari, Mawene, Riggot, Higginbotham, TARIBO WEST, Michael Johnson, Miles Addison, Lewin Nyatanga, Dean Leacock, Alan Stubbs, Jake Buxton, Alex Pearce, Craig Forsyth, Ryan Shotton, Michael Keane or Shaun Barker..... yeah, unquestionably.......

Addison, Barker, Shotton and Pearce are hoofers for a start… 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Turnstile said:

How many of these managers are out of work 4 out of 5 I think and lampard doesn’t know what a defender is.

Has Rowett lost his job too then? Clement as well?

I make it 7 managers too (not including Wassell and Powell) - N Clough, Macca, Clement, Pearson, Rowett, Lampard and Cocu

Of those 4 are in jobs (Clement, Rowett, Cocu and Lampard) and 2 recently vacated them (Pearson and Nige) - Oh and one of those was to help financially rather than a sacking

3 hours ago, cheron85 said:

A whole series of professional footballers and managers disagree with you there I'm afraid

and all the managers that have picked him at Derby.....they all are obviously now at the biggest clubs up and down the country because they know so much about football right.....?

Nigel, Wassall, Stevie Mac, Clement, Pearson, Powell....they all doing something I have missed..... 

Only Rowett and Fat Frank are managing....one of them didn't rate him and the other one wouldn't know a good defender if he ran up to him, slapped him around the face with a dead fish and shouted "im a good defender" over and over again....

9 hours ago, TimRam said:

He will never be the same player again and was part of an incident that cost us 3 key players for a number of games. In his case, permanently.

That reminds me of the story of a chap who had been in a terrible car accident and mangled both his hands.

On coming round, he asked his surgeon "Doc, once the scars have healed and the nerves have mended, do you think I'll ever be able to play the piano ?"

"I don't see why not" replied the surgeon.

"Oh that's wonderful news," replied the patient. " I was rubbish at it before...."

7 minutes ago, cannable said:

I don’t know what you’re going on about anymore, I’m not sure you do

you said he was "unquestionably" the best ball playing centre half since Stimac....so i threw out 16 who were all better than him... but hey...its unquestionable.... 

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

you said he was "unquestionably" the best ball playing centre half since Stimac....so i threw out 16 who were all better than him... but hey...its unquestionable.... 

I would suggest that, if you think the four I pointed out are anything close to ball-playing centre-halves, you don’t know what a ball-playing centre-half is 

13 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I love Fozzy, but....

is anyone else wondering in which universe he is ball playing centre half on merit with (or better than) Keogh?

Anyway, from experience, at this point it’s best not to mention Billy Davies. You have been warned ?

Couldn’t even be bothered to challenge that one 

1 hour ago, FindernRam said:

He was a passenger. Someone else was the driver so to that extent he was an innocent bystander. He is only temporarily unable to fulfill his contract so was signed off sick. My old contract gave me 2 years before medical severance kicked in, I assume as a sportsman he would have some sort of clause.

The point is in many ways he was much less guilty than the driver, but was punished (in employment terms) much more. So back to my original comment about consistency.

Sorry , don’t agree , he was part of a group that broke club rules , got drunk and got into cars together At the end of a drinking session ,his injury was a direct consequence of his and his friends reckless behaviour NOT an accident of the kind your 2 years before medical severance is meant to cover ,

he was not sacked as a punishment, he was Offered a reduced contract that totally reflected the position he had put himself and the club in ( very fair of the club ) which he refused ( stupid ,greedy, unable to take responsibility for his actions?) at which point the club very rightly decided to play hard ball in response 

I do wonder if you would feel the same were his wages comming out of your pocket , I very much doubt it and unlikely he would be covered by insurance given the circumstances leading up to and around the incident 

2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Has Rowett lost his job too then? Clement as well?

I make it 7 managers too (not including Wassell and Powell) - N Clough, Macca, Clement, Pearson, Rowett, Lampard and Cocu

Of those 4 are in jobs (Clement, Rowett, Cocu and Lampard) and 2 recently vacated them (Pearson and Nige) - Oh and one of those was to help financially rather than a sacking

Forgot Rowett .not hard to do.dont class was sell or  Powell.

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Unquestionably our best ball playing centre half since Stimac.....? Seriously..??  you mean aside from Carbanari, Mawene, Riggot, Higginbotham, TARIBO WEST, Michael Johnson, Miles Addison, Lewin Nyatanga, Dean Leacock, Alan Stubbs, Jake Buxton, Alex Pearce, Craig Forsyth, Ryan Shotton, Michael Keane or Shaun Barker..... yeah, unquestionably.......

This is unquestionably the funniest post of 2020.

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

and all the managers that have picked him at Derby.....they all are obviously now at the biggest clubs up and down the country because they know so much about football right.....?

And who are you managing these days? I assume you've clocked up more professional managerial hours than the our previous managers? Plenty of experience managing in the Premier League too? 

Archived