Preseason 2020/21

RoyMac5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Interesting we have an u18s CB in Solomon training with the first team but 2 you would expect based on their ages would be Bateman (21) & Wassall (22)? If they're not close now then surely we should be looking to move them on

True, that's an interesting observation.

16 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Interesting we have an u18s CB in Solomon training with the first team but 2 you would expect based on their ages would be Bateman (21) & Wassall (22)? If they're not close now then surely we should be looking to move them on

Our under-23 squad is pretty small even with those included, so I assume they're going to be spending most of their season there.

You're correct though, I'd expect this may be both Bateman and Wassall's last season with us. Especially if the management are seeing the under-18's defenders as better prospects.

22 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Bateman was there too I think, isn't that him closest to the camera about 45 seconds in? I think that's him between Marriott and Dixon in the very first part too and also about 25 seconds in.

On 15/08/2020 at 10:49, RoyMac5 said:

Get him fit for Millwall?

He’s cover for left wing right wing and even centre forward and as we stand we actually need him and need him fit 

besides on principle I would want to be letting Millwall have him after they have been publicly asking for our tribunal execution for a while now - they can get stuffed 

Archived