Preseason 2020/21

RoyMac5

On 20/07/2020 at 14:54, Inverurie Ram said:

So would the Aberdeenshire Rams. Don't forget Max Lowe he loves the place and we'll all meet up in https://www.sixdnorth.co.uk/aberdeen for a load of belgium beer and we can all hang up our flags inside on the upstairs balcony.

See you all in August/September

Make it happen Super Mel.

Probably not a great idea in light of Aberdeen's last night out....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Bristol Rovers are charging for their first pre-season friendly £4.99. I only know this because I went on their site to listen to Mitchell-Lawson's interview. 

I think they should use under 23 games as a trial for socially-distanced attendance at pride Park - we usually do that anyway. 

Really would be easy to be a meter apart around the pitch at Moor Farm, although I’m not sure the government are that clued up to see that unfortunately 

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Roos confirmed preseason starts tomorrow on his Instagram

Thank goodness for that, something different to talk about.

Although I am wondering what will replace the "Martin's looking a bit chubby" v "no he isn't,  he came back a week early" debate.

My money is on spotting the missing players who are still quarantining after spending their break in Spain. 

Bogle, I am looking at you. ?

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

Although I am wondering what will replace the "Martin's looking a bit chubby" v "no he isn't,  he came back a week early" debate.

My money is on spotting the missing players who are still quarantining after spending their break in Spain. 

My bet is the debate will be about the identity of that mystery third goalkeeper training with Roos, Ravas and Given but too far out of shot at Moor Farm.

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

Pretty sure Rooney was posting pics from the Bahamas (or was it Barbados) so he might be quarantining as well. 

Predictions for some of our fans reactions.

1. Rooney looks overweight

2. Marriott looks overweight

3. Waghorn looks overweight

4. Is zoon still here? Get rid

5. Where are the 3 new keepers we were promised?

6. Where is harry wilson? I saw we were signing him.

7. We need 3 new keepers, 2 centre backs, a left back,2 new midfielders, 2 wingers and 2 strikers if we are even going to get mid table this season. They should be in already signed to get to know the squad.

8. cocu already looks tired and stressed.

9. Who is the kid with squad number 59 on his shorts? Never seen him before.

10. Brentford are amazing at everything. We should be just like them.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Roos was in Ibiza but has since been out and about in Amsterdam.

Presumably he will come straight back in as I can't imagine our system is sophisticated enough to pick that up! 

I thought Sibbo and Bird were in Marbella earlier, there were a couple of stories on Louie's Insta?

48 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I thought Sibbo and Bird were in Marbella earlier, there were a couple of stories on Louie's Insta?

I presume we can just test them and then if negative they can just crack on?

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Greece.

There were a couple of early stories (which don't seem to stay on Insta?) one of a hotel pool and view that was tagged Marbella I'm sure. There was also one of Bird on a sunbed and Louie sneaks up and pours water on him.

Archived