1975 was a fun year wasn’t it

Sparkle

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

A very good year, was at both games, and I was still single!

Fiancé and I ended up on the wrong train with hordes of West Ham fans, got a little tense for a while.

I bet it got more than a little tense with you considering yourself still single whilst also having a fiancé ????

6 hours ago, Foxy Ram said:

I bet it got more than a little tense with you considering yourself still single whilst also having a fiancé ????

Single as in unmarried. Things were clearer in those days for most. No "partner", "significant other" or some weird facebook status. Do they have an "always wrong" status?

Tense is being married for 44 years in lockdown and no time off for good behaviour! I actually got a rollicking today for putting rubbish in a bin, because "I've just emptied that"

1 hour ago, FindernRam said:

Single as in unmarried. Things were clearer in those days for most. No "partner", "significant other" or some weird facebook status. Do they have an "always wrong" status?

Tense is being married for 44 years in lockdown and no time off for good behaviour! I actually got a rollicking today for putting rubbish in a bin, because "I've just emptied that"

Ducking brilliant ... does this mean im still single ?

get in !!

ill let the other half and kids know Not to wait up for me tonight lol 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

To be fair, that wouldn't have helped much anyway.

Nobody knew where Spain was, back then!   ?

I remember them selling posters outside the ground for Derby Country v Real Madrid

Archived