v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Hate the scum, let's spoil there party today. 

Would love it, if we gave them one hell of a beating, wonder what Sky will come out with then

Rooney to score today, he hates Leeds. 

Most neutral fans today will be backing the mighty Rams. 

Leeds most hated club in England. 

Most neutral fans won’t watch because of the Leeds Utd ******** that is spilling out of every orifice on SKY.

Ive heard enough on “radio SKY” otherwise known as Talksport, it’s stomach wrenching. They’ve also just mentioned how many Leeds fans have gathered outside the ground to join in the celebrations. Mass gathering just like ducking Liverpool fans, the rules don’t apply to them bankers ?????

”You can.. stick your guard of honour up your arse”

”stick your guard of honour”

”stick your guard of honour up your arse”

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think a lot of people are extremely biased and are embarrassing themselves, to be honest. Leeds appear to be (for now at least) the Liverpool of the Championship. There’s a perception that their fans are different to every other teams’ and that our club is angelic compared to theirs.

All a total myth if you ask me.

The level of spite and jealousy from our fans on here is a bit pathetic to be honest. Whatever we think of their fans at times just be honest enough to accept that at this moment in time Leeds have by far the better players, coach and owner. They thoroughly deserve their promotion and will acquit themselves well next season in the Prem. 

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Most neutral fans won’t watch because of the Leeds Utd ******** that is spilling out of every orifice on SKY.

Ive heard enough on “radio SKY” otherwise known as Talksport, it’s stomach wrenching. They’ve also just mentioned how many Leeds fans have gathered outside the ground to join in the celebrations. Mass gathering just like ducking Liverpool fans, the rules don’t apply to them bankers ?????

Outside their ground or our ground? 

(Sorry, I refuse to watch on Sky, I am on Rams TV today.)

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Then I sincerely hope Derbyshire Constabulary turn up to move them all on.

Just now, Jayram said:

The level of spite and jealousy from our fans on here is a bit pathetic to be honest. Whatever we think of their fans at times just be honest enough to accept that at this moment in time Leeds have by far the better players, coach and owner. They thoroughly deserve their promotion and will acquit themselves well next season in the Prem. 

Football is tribal and they do this poo all the time themselves. I don't know why everyone is rushing to the defense of poor Leeds United.

39 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Was this the same match day team that were crying about us celebrating all over their pitch last season like there is some sort of time limit on it? 

Thats the fella.  That certain he'd booked his family into hotels and could only see a 3 or 4 goal win. 

2 minutes ago, Jayram said:

I can only speak for myself. For me it’s not the team I couldnt careless if I tried, it’s the club I despise and moreover the wanky supporters. History plays its part. 
The media love in is bloody awful, yes they’ve won the league...... and ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

I’m glad we won’t have to share the a pitch with this classless club again after today. Missing out on the play offs is a blessing in disguise.

Not a chance I’m watching Sky Sports coverage of this game, fawning over those lot will be unbearable.

1 minute ago, woody01530 said:

Nice & bitter, love it.

Always loved when you do the dam busters song then all sing 'we all love leeds & leeds & leeds', then all nastily swear with the crescendo ?

Ps: cud have got a word wrong.

Love how all Leeds fans are obsessed with us, last season must have really hurt you lot bad ? 

1 minute ago, woody01530 said:

Nice & bitter, love it.

Always loved when you do the dam busters song then all sing 'we all love leeds & leeds & leeds', then all nastily swear with the crescendo ?

Ps: cud have got a word wrong.

What are you doing on another club's messageboard? You're the one that's odd. 

Archived