v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, nottingram said:

We seriously going to give these twits a guard of honour? 

I will admit, the bloke who runs their Twitter account properly winds me up. I'd love him if I were a Leeds fan, but I can't help but bite at his constant digs at Derby.

I've changed my mind. Duck them.

37 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

It would all seem a bit pointless anyway with no fans in the ground. However, if it's the tradition (I really don't know if it is) I'd say just be grown up, do it, then get on with the game. It's no big deal.

Hate the dirty scummers, but just get on with it - no big deal. They'd cry harder if we didn't.

Hate the scum, let's spoil there party today. 

Would love it, if we gave them one hell of a beating, wonder what Sky will come out with then

Rooney to score today, he hates Leeds. 

Most neutral fans today will be backing the mighty Rams. 

Leeds most hated club in England. 

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Noel David Whelan
@NoelDavidWhelan
Arrived at a championship stadium

This from one of there matchday radio team, who actually spent a while playing- badly- here . no then

Was this the same match day team that were crying about us celebrating all over their pitch last season like there is some sort of time limit on it? 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Have a look at the timeline and view the bile, a whole thread on Keogh, twit outside pp singing with a flag yesterday, undercurrent of threats to players. Absolute ballbags.  We were always going to get some grief which you take in the spirit of giving it out, but most of the stuff is appalling. The guard of honour thing seems to mean as much to them as going ducking up .  Don't give it them- we're not bound by legislation to do it. -shithouses.

We are a better club than them, we need to rise above what others do. 

Give them respect and then give them a slap in the face by beating them

We've gone for a strong lineup. 

Roos, Bogle, Clarke, Davies, Forsyth, Rooney, Bird, Sibley, Lawrence, Waghorn and Martin

I find it funny, not ‘triggering’ about their reaction. You can really tell how much last season hurt them based by the way they’re reacting again.

Let them have this one and think that they’ve “got one over on us“, when really this is a meaningless game to both teams, stirred up based on a rivalry and a dislike of a manager of ours who isn’t even here anymore.

I think it’s funny that they’ve been out of the PL for 16 years yet their entire focus is on us. I knew we’d hurt them last season but I didn’t realise they had cried about it quite this much.

39 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Sheffield Utd have shown it's definitely possible to go up and do well without buying many players.

I think the gap was much bigger when we last went up, the gulf was huge and it wasn't just cos we were so poor. Sunderland went up with us and were massively hyped, spent money and just about survived.

There is so much money if you go up now that with a few smart investments, a good manager and a well run club, you can do well.

I think Leeds will be comfortably mid-table and Brentford will survive if they go up. The others will come back down.

I think hey will be comfortable bottom three 

Archived