Fans in stadiums!

Barron

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, secretsquirrel said:

Read also that ground will open early and entry will be a timed ticket-staged exits as well.

And what happens when you have hundreds milling around outside the grounds waiting for their turn to enter or indeed after the match. There may also be the possibility of being temperature checked somewhere on the concourse before being allowed entry and then what happens if someone is denied entry,it will all kick off (excuse the pun). The EFL/clubs are going to have to come up with other robust ideas i imagine before any of this is contemplated by the government.  It will be the clubs responsibility to ensure "safe" steps are in place outside the ground, not just once fans have got through the turnstiles

52 minutes ago, Saffy van der Ram said:

So, this is what Millwall are proposing, apparently.

097BA458-ED5D-4D3D-8B9F-EA0F5407EF1D.png

If... And yes, it's a massive if... we do similar (taking into account the higher ground capacity, one would assume), those of us who renewed early... or in my case, rapidly pressed the button and renewed on the eve of the "Sudden and unexplained suspension of 20/21 season tickets" shortly in advance of the previously advertised 31st July deadline... might just be luck!

All assuming we haven't hit the fabled 30% of capacity mark yet (in season ticket sales), and all assuming fans are ultimately allowed in.

Far too early to be throwing our arms up whilst running around the living room wearing our pants on our heads and a Rams replica shirt across our perfectly toned torsos, whilst shouting "Get in, you beauty", but there is now the most minute hint of hope, at least!

Let's wait and see, I guess!

53 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

If... And yes, it's a massive if... we do similar (taking into account the higher ground capacity, one would assume), those of us who renewed early... or in my case, rapidly pressed the button and renewed on the eve of the "Sudden and unexplained suspension of 20/21 season tickets" shortly in advance of the previously advertised 31st July deadline... might just be luck!

All assuming we haven't hit the fabled 30% of capacity mark yet (in season ticket sales), and all assuming fans are ultimately allowed in.

Far too early to be throwing our arms up whilst running around the living room wearing our pants on our heads and a Rams replica shirt across our perfectly toned torsos, whilst shouting "Get in, you beauty", but there is now the most minute hint of hope, at least!

Let's wait and see, I guess!

Depends if you're happy to shell out hundreds of pounds to sit in a 2/3rds empty stadium whilst wearing a mask really!

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Depends if you're happy to shell out hundreds of pounds to sit in a 2/3rds empty stadium whilst wearing a mask really!

True enough, and if truth be told, I purchased my season ticket on the last evening, not even sure whether I'd actually want to go, any time soon.  I still don't know!  
It helped only being in a cheaper Cat D seat, so if I end up wasting it, it won't be as big a hit as some.

Let's see what tomorrow brings, eh?  ?

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

The last time I shelled out hundreds of pounds and sat around in a mask, it was quite enjoyable it was in the Amsterdam red light district though. 

13 minutes ago, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

The last time I shelled out hundreds of pounds and sat around in a mask, it was quite enjoyable it was in the Amsterdam red light district though. 

The Anne Frank House is good, isn't it?

Archived