Fans in stadiums!

Barron

19 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

so many questions

Will we have to wear masks?

Will the rock hard footy boys who have cried like babies at the though of having to wear a mask in a shop, suddenly be fine with it if they get to go and watch the match?

Will Rammie have to wear a mask over his mask?

The way it is going I would be very surprised if we dont have to wear a mask. Temperature checks as well. Been on a plane followed by 3 hours train journey , mask and temperature check were required. When need must and all that.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/07/2020 at 12:27, Barron said:

So looks like theres no away days next season... and huge competition over seats - being a suggested lucky dip to fill 20-30% of the stadium. Do we know if the club will prioritise season ticket holders or they getting shafted?...

source - fanbanter.co.uk/the-number-of-fans-who-could-be-let-into-efl-stadiums-next-season/

I've already bought my season ticket but would be okay if the club offered me a season pass for RamsTV and some money back - On the assumption they keep my seat for the season after

It's a pain travelling up from London for every game so I'd be okay giving up my seat so someone else could go next year

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Sooner or later you cant let these things win. You got to continue what like doing and sick bloody virus. It made life freaking misable.

Yeah....because that works.... boredom is definitely a reason to put innocent people at risk, 100%....

Listening to a debate on the Radio and they were suggesting that grounds will open three hours before kick off. This is due to the checks they have to have in place and if you are one of the lucky people to be picked for that game you will have a timed entry slot. 

After the game one stand at once will be allowed to leave so no crowds trying to get away. 

In the ground four or five seats spacing between people not from the same household and two empty rows between plus masks compulsory. 

29 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well borries said he wants to see packed stadiums suggest to me that be allowed open fully.

If i could offer you one word of advice, it would be not to listen to a thing that mop haired ompa lumpa ever says...

they wont open the stadiums to full capacity, not this year and probably not next.

25 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Listening to a debate on the Radio and they were suggesting that grounds will open three hours before kick off. This is due to the checks they have to have in place and if you are one of the lucky people to be picked for that game you will have a timed entry slot. 

After the game one stand at once will be allowed to leave so no crowds trying to get away. 

In the ground four or five seats spacing between people not from the same household and two empty rows between plus masks compulsory. 

Well that sounds like fun.

28 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Sounds a blast.

Archived