DCFC Fans Player of the Season 19/20

Player of the Season 19/20  

274 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Clarke has been very good - his absence was clearly missed in the autumn, as results showed. I'd be happy if he won.

Trying to take personal likes and dislikes out of the equation, I went for the man who had, with two games of the regular season left, achieved the most goals-and-assists per minutes played.  

Not just for DCFC, but in the entire Championship.  

I also defy you to get a severe case of his debilitating disease and even walk thirty yards, let alone run it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clarke for me. Our defence has been a proper mess this season after losing Keogh to injury and being forced to play crisp packet hands in goal, but he’s just about managed to hold it together and keep

I went for Rooney.  Not on his own individual performances but the impact he’s had on our season has been unbelievable, without him I don’t think we would even be looking at the top 6. Maybe

I saw my mate the other day,  He said to me he saw the white Pele,  So I asked, who is he?  He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney,  Wayne Rooney,Wayne Rooney,  He goes by the na