Do we need a new goalkeeper?

IslandExile

Do we need a new goalkeeper?  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every game I see Hamer make a mistake, and on here I'm told I'm exaggerating and he's not that bad. I think he's the worst keeper in the top 4 divisions of English football, every time he kicks it, it goes out for a throw in. He can't stop shots. He can't deal with crosses. He runs off his line and has to scurry back in no mans land. We would be in a playoff spot if we had a proper keeper.

The sooner we're rid of that weetabix wrist clown the better. The academy keeper cannot be worse than this. We should be chasing Huddersfield for our money back under trading standards, they sold us what was described as a keeper but is clear to see is anything but. 

I think Hamer is genuinely one of the worst goalkeepers I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching play. He can’t pass. He can’t catch. He can’t command his area. Every single week at the moment there’s an absolute clanger that gifts the opposition an easy goal. It’s just unacceptable. He can’t ever step foot on that pitch in a Derby shirt again now. If Roos doesn’t start midweek then I’m gonna cry.

I don’t see how Hamer can continue. His error against Reading was woeful, he was crashing into Buchanan the other night and then you’ve got today’s shocker. That’s in between all the other silly bad moments he has. 

We don’t own him, so I don’t see the point in persisting with him. He goes back in a few games time never to be seen again. 

Roos at the very worst is no worse than Hamer and we at least own him. Even Ravas would be worth a look over Hamer at this point.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

I don’t see how Hamer can continue. His error against Reading was woeful, he was crashing into Buchanan the other night and then you’ve got today’s shocker. That’s in between all the other silly bad moments he has. 

We don’t own him, so I don’t see the point in persisting with him. He goes back in a few games time never to be seen again. 

Roos at the very worst is no worse than Hamer and we at least own him. Even Ravas would be worth a look over Hamer at this point.

Not sure HE crashed into Buchanan. But he is calamitous 

1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

Not sure HE crashed into Buchanan. But he is calamitous 

Communication is everything as a goalkeeper. Can’t imagine Buchanan would’ve entirely ignored good communication. 

16 minutes ago, hales300k said:

Hamer,s a mule , he went down in my estimation against West Brom for berating Buchanan , got to  support young players , plenty of positives today though , Knight,s going to be a legend for DCFC

The fact Buchanan shouted back at Hamer shows he has no authority in the box. A good keeper dictates the back 4  

Archived