Test Cricket is Back

sage

37 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

All pundits and commentators saying the pitch looks like a good one for batting. Cant wait for us to be 74-5 on it then.

It is also overcast. It's shaping nicely on a good length but not hooping around. 27-0. They haven't had the accuracy of our first innings in the First Test.

Edited by sage

7 minutes ago, sage said:

It is also overcast. It's shaping nicely on a good length but not hooping around. 27-0. They haven't had the accuracy of our first innings in the First Test.

Windies have been poor so far, need to pitch it up.

My lack of faith in England putting on a big first innings score is so great that I am convinced that they could be playing on a lifeless road offering zero assistance to the bowlers and I'd still back them to balls it up.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Windies have been poor so far, need to pitch it up.

My lack of faith in England putting on a big first innings score is so great that I am convinced that they could be playing on a lifeless road offering zero assistance to the bowlers and I'd still back them to balls it up.

Fully aware that this comment will age horribly if we go on and stick 400+ on in this innings.

I'm getting a bit sick of the criticism of Sibley for not scoring quick enough / not rotating the strike.

For years we've had batters get out stupidly and excused as 'playing their natural game'. Now they have selected a batter who accumulates runs to try to avoid those rubbish collapses and people just criticise.