User names..

mozza

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sage said:

Dare we ask why she called you Wolfie?

I hope this is a Citizen Smith anecdote. 

Alas no. It's just a reference to me being between quite hairy "just like a werewolf". Except for on my head, nowadays.

46 minutes ago, Van Wolfie said:

Alas no. It's just a reference to me being between quite hairy "just like a werewolf". Except for on my head, nowadays.

That's an image that I won't get out of my head till those pics of Mood Hoover appears in my inbox. 

2 hours ago, mozza said:

I remember us arriving at Portmeirrion, just when his Rolls Royce was leaving.. 

That's right!

We kept watching 'Danger Man' but all was made clear when ''The Prisoner' hit the small screen!.

Classic serial.

Portmeirion was the perfect setting as it needed no special props.

Rather like filming 'Sound of Music'. Salzburg was its own setting and unchanged when I visited in 1969.

Mine is taken from my online banking password... Mucker with a capital M, to make it harder to suss out, and the pin number for all my cards and other 4 digit security codes/ house alarm etc... 1884

So simple, and so easy to remember.

Oh... poo... erm... 

7 hours ago, mozza said:

I started off on here as mo55y, cos i was born in 1955, got plenty of nickmames at school due to my surname, mossy, moses, mosspeat the gardener etc. Sort of like moz, so went for mozza, which i later find means beautiful lady in Greek, oh well, i like it.. 

7 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Ha wow I didn't know that. I call my daughter Mozza - she'll love this news ?

Hang on a minute I can't find anything to back up your claims... as far as I can see you're a cheesy fag end.

Screenshot_20200708-165135_Google.thumb.jpg.9b47a0938d309419b4ed53d57bf7ee7f.jpg

6 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Ha wow I didn't know that. I call my daughter Mozza - she'll love this news ?

She might not be so thrilled when she finds out that you named her after "That bloke on the football forum who adds up the prediction scores"!  ?

7 hours ago, SchtivePesley said:

I was GreenRam as my house used to look out over the green where I lived. Then I got banned for a terribly poor taste joke, so I repented, apologised and came back as StivePesley because that was the name of a badly translated/trademark-avoiding cheap Thai dashboard wiggling Elvis Presley ornament that pre-Mrs Pesley brought me back as a present from Thailand. Changed to SchtivePesley when we all got Orange fever

What was the joke?

7 hours ago, Van Wolfie said:

Wolfie was a pet name that my first wife had for me.

We split in 2009 and by the time I joined here (2012) I was married again to the current Mrs Wolfie

Never really thought why until now but I suppose I always liked it as a nickname & obviously recycling old ex's pet names at home was strictly forbidden.

May I ask...

Does the current Mrs Wolfie know you refer to her as The current Mrs Wolfie?
And is the current Mrs Wolfie aware that this cutesy-wootsie nickname of yours was a lovey-dovey term of endearment from the first and original Mrs Wolfie?

I thought Cisse Häkkinen was very cool when I was a little kid. When I was in the army he passed away at the age of 39. Never managed to see him live. So kind of chose Cisse as a tribute to him.

1 hour ago, bigbadbob said:

What was the joke?

Hard to think innit?

It obviously wasn't sexist, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, or anything else ending in ist or ic.

Something else that got the lawyers gander up perhaps?

Archived