User names..

mozza

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Mine's obvious. My name is Richard (for those that have suggested that I'm bragging), and I live in Spain ?‍♂️.

So what's your reason?

I started off on here as mo55y, cos i was born in 1955, got plenty of nickmames at school due to my surname, mossy, moses, mosspeat the gardener etc. Sort of like moz, so went for mozza, which i later find means beautiful lady in Greek, oh well, i like it.. 

Wolfie was a pet name that my first wife had for me.

We split in 2009 and by the time I joined here (2012) I was married again to the current Mrs Wolfie

Never really thought why until now but I suppose I always liked it as a nickname & obviously recycling old ex's pet names at home was strictly forbidden.

1 minute ago, Van Wolfie said:

Wolfie was a pet name that my first wife had for me.

We split in 2009 and by the time I joined here (2012) I was married again to the current Mrs Wolfie

Never really thought why until now but I suppose I always liked it as a nickname & obviously recycling old ex's pet names at home was strictly forbidden.

Dare we ask why she called you Wolfie?

I hope this is a Citizen Smith anecdote. 

I was GreenRam as my house used to look out over the green where I lived. Then I got banned for a terribly poor taste joke, so I repented, apologised and came back as StivePesley because that was the name of a badly translated/trademark-avoiding cheap Thai dashboard wiggling Elvis Presley ornament that pre-Mrs Pesley brought me back as a present from Thailand. Changed to SchtivePesley when we all got Orange fever

I'm not a Brummie, I was born in London BUT my Mum and Dad were both born in Birmingham.

For the past 40 years I have lived within a mile of the Birmingham border.

I love the Black Country as the folk are just like In Derbyshire.

Believe it or not my name is Stephen but even at work this was too hard to remember so it was always shortened to Steve (except when I was in trouble!).

I changed from Steve Brummie to Brummie Steve as it got me several places higher on my brother's prediction league!

Well he did ask!

Moss doesn't grow on a busy street!

35 minutes ago, Brummie Steve said:

I'm not a Brummie, I was born in London BUT my Mum and Dad were both born in Birmingham.

For the past 40 years I have lived within a mile of the Birmingham border.

I love the Black Country as the folk are just like In Derbyshire.

Believe it or not my name is Stephen but even at work this was too hard to remember so it was always shortened to Steve (except when I was in trouble!).

I changed from Steve Brummie to Brummie Steve as it got me several places higher on my brother's prediction league!

Well he did ask!

Moss doesn't grow on a busy street!

Still a massive point behind me.. ?

Coconut is the swear filter replacement for Bamford (the type of Bamford who's first name begins with a C) on another forum. I thought it would be funny having my username mean Bamford.

Although initially my username on here was Coconut Monkey, which was also a piss take of something one of Fawaz' sons had posted on Instagram or Twitter or something.

Archived