Wayne Rooney BBC Documentary

Norman Hull

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just watched an old hagiographic BBC documentary about Wayne Rooney, presented by Gary Lineker, on Netflix. It was a very piss-poor film, but it made me really appreciate Wayne Rooney and how fortunate we are to have him as the captain of our football club.  What a splendid chapter in the history of Derby County this will turn out to be. 

I'm trying to work out which section this thread should be in. It probably should be in the Jim Smith section, but doesn't really belong there either. Can we have a new section please, and perhaps call it the "I'm  babbling about something, can you guess what it is?" section?

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

I'm trying to work out which section this thread should be in. It probably should be in the Jim Smith section, but doesn't really belong there either. Can we have a new section please, and perhaps call it the "I'm  babbling about something, can you guess what it is?" thread?

Merge with one of the "Wayne fekking Rooney" threads?

Anyway, I thought Norman Hull was a reference to Hull's rich history dating from Norman times.

3 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I'm trying to work out which section this thread should be in. It probably should be in the Jim Smith section, but doesn't really belong there either. Can we have a new section please, and perhaps call it the "I'm  babbling about something, can you guess what it is?" section?

So Curtains gets his own section?

25 minutes ago, Norman Hull said:

I have just watched an old hagiographic BBC documentary about Wayne Rooney, presented by Gary Lineker, on Netflix. It was a very piss-poor film, but it made me really appreciate Wayne Rooney and how fortunate we are to have him as the captain of our football club.  What a splendid chapter in the history of Derby County this will turn out to be. 

Gets a like from me for use of the word “hagiographic”. 

Archived