129 members have voted

1. 1. Will Derby

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw
  2. 2. Rate our performance v Forest

• N/A

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/07/20 at 16:00

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brummie Steve said:

Baggies 1-1 Rams

RGS Rooney

Living in a Baggies area like me Steve, how do you find their fans? I've always thought they were a sound bunch for the most part, very much a similar mentality to Derby fans. Certainly prefer them to Wolves who are like a hybrid of Forest and Leeds fans. Ugh.

25 minutes ago, Bearwood Ram said:

Living in a Baggies area like me Steve, how do you find their fans? I've always thought they were a sound bunch for the most part, very much a similar mentality to Derby fans. Certainly prefer them to Wolves who are like a hybrid of Forest and Leeds fans. Ugh.

I've always got on well with WBAggies. They, like the Rams, are a family club and enjoy a good game of football.

They don't regard Derby as a natural enemy. 
TBH, I don't have a problem with Wolves fans. I just thank them for beating L**ds in 1972 and gifting us the League Championship!

Now as for L***s and Mi****ll ?

I even worked amicably in Nottingham!

9 minutes ago, Brummie Steve said:

I've always got on well with WBAggies. They, like the Rams, are a family club and enjoy a good game of football.

They don't regard Derby as a natural enemy. 
TBH, I don't have a problem with Wolves fans. I just thank them for beating L**ds in 1972 and gifting us the League Championship!

Now as for L***s and Mi****ll ?

I even worked amicably in Nottingham!

Maybe my Wolves statement was a sweeping generalisation, I know a few who are sound. Experiences with their fans at Wolves away have been as bad as anything I've encountered anywhere including Leeds and Forest though which has soured my view of them though.  

Archived