Our class of 92?

Crazy

If you say "Class of 92", people will instantly know the players you're referring to. Going back further, there are the "Busby Babes".

This generation of Rams youngsters could be just as special for us. Bogle, Lowe, Bird, Knight, Sibley all started on Wednesday, and others may break into the first team in the next year or so.

But what should we call them? Cocu's kids? Wassall's wonders? Roo's Crew? Mel's minions? The DNA youths? Or my personal favourite: Morris' minors

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Crazy said:

If you say "Class of 92", people will instantly know the players you're referring to. Going back further, there are the "Busby Babes".

This generation of Rams youngsters could be just as special for us. Bogle, Lowe, Bird, Knight, Sibley all started on Wednesday, and others may break into the first team in the next year or so.

But what should we call them? Cocu's kids? Wassall's wonders? Roo's Crew? Mel's minions? The DNA youths? Or my personal favourite: Morris' minors

Morris' Minors. ??

45 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

The bargain boys, when we sell them for a couple of million a piece

I really hope not. I could seriously begin to lose interest if we go down that route, particularly after all the Chairman has said about the importance of the DCFC academy. 

The Great Unwatched?  (Due to the locked gates, I mean!)

The Corona Clan?

Phil's Ba5t4rds?  (Well, he does seem to be "like a father to them"!)

The Academy Aces?

Sheep Shag Cadets?

The Play Off Pups?

Or my favourite... Them young kids that beat The Dogs at Wembley when none of us were allowed to attend?

Archived