The History of DCFCfans

Philmycock

40 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

B4 is Beavis, with a 46 in there (not sure who played wearing number 46 to warrant that honour).

Thanks, you've made head pronunciation so much easier! 

Now you're here, @Andicis. An dick sis or Andy sis? 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'd known I would still be posting 10 years later I'd have picked a more sensible name than this pretentious poo that came from a computer game and AlphaSignia00. 

It's alright when you're gaming. Sound like a dick when you meet someone off the forum and are like "hi, I'm Alpha"

No your not mate. 

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

If I'd known I would still be posting 10 years later I'd have picked a more sensible name than this pretentious poo that came from a computer game and AlphaSignia00. 

It's alright when you're gaming. Sound like a dick when you meet someone off the forum and are like "hi, I'm Alpha"

No your not mate. 

Change it to Victor Meldrew

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

No your not mate. 

You imply that gamertags can't be embarrassing. I assure you, they can.

Since around the age of 12, mine has been DerbyBoy777.

16 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

During the lockdown, I had a Skype interview for a job. I hadn't used Skype in years. My prospective boss rang me to ask for my skype address. At this point i realised MaryMungoandMidge wasn't the  most apt for a 50 year old applying for a sports development role.

Didn't get the job. 

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

That one I can't answer. But I just had a thought, maybe the 46 in B4's name is from 1946, the FA Cup year? All conjecture, haven't a clue really!

1 minute ago, GboroRam said:

That one I can't answer. But I just had a thought, maybe the 46 in B4's name is from 1946, the FA Cup year? All conjecture, haven't a clue really!

I think he was asked some time ago and said that he’d just hit random keys on his keyboard. Is this right @B4ev6is?

2 minutes ago, archram said:

I think he was asked some time ago and said that he’d just hit random keys on his keyboard. Is this right @B4ev6is?

I'm sure it was mentioned on one of the group calls over lockdown that his Dad created the account for him and made a mistake when creating the username

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

3 hours ago, Carnero said:

Clearly "and-ee-sis" ?

Canero has nailed that one, this is the problem with using gaming names though ?

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

A lot of my social interactions are with gamers and to all of them I am simply "Clown". ? Have been for 12 years. I turn my head in public when someone berates their friend using the term disparagingly.

I don't know why I didn't put 'Clown' in my name on here, literally the only (non-work) account I've ever made that doesn't include it. 

9 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

A lot of my social interactions are with gamers and to all of them I am simply "Clown". ? Have been for 12 years. I turn my head in public when someone berates their friend using the term disparagingly.

I don't know why I didn't put 'Clown' in my name on here, literally the only (non-work) account I've ever made that doesn't include it. 

Nowt to do with your size 18 feet then?

17 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Nowt to do with your size 18 feet then?

I showed you those pictures in confidence.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I've had my gamer tag which my username came from since about 12 too. I use it on pretty much everything.

Archived