Which 3 of these do you want to get relegated?

sage

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoke - Crap fans, crap ground (fill in your corner, you funky cheapskates!), associated with Pulis

Hull - That mauled by the Tigers chant is the single most cringe-worthy thing in the history of football, associated with Phil Brown

Boro - Crap fans, more pink seats than the red dogs, complete mardarse of a chairman who has a Fred Savage tight perm, associated with Pulis

Nothing really against the other 3, even Barnsley, as it's a great away day.

16 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

12 or deduction doesn’t apply till next season. 

If they were naturally relegated but that won’t happen so whatever they finish with will then be deducted 12 points so they have a genuine chance of staying up the way they are playing 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If they were naturally relegated but that won’t happen so whatever they finish with will then be deducted 12 points so they have a genuine chance of staying up the way they are playing 

Hopefully they get the points they need then. Do t want them giving stoke and boro a lifeline they don’t deserve. 

6 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think Wigan will try to argue the corona situation as grounds for leniency. 

But yes, Stoke just because, Boro for obvious, and Hull.

However, I think it'll be Luton, Huddersfield and Barnsley

They were taken over just a month ago so that excuse can't be used. It's simply down to the EFL letting dodgy owners take over clubs once again.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

They were taken over just a month ago so that excuse can't be used. It's simply down to the EFL letting dodgy owners take over clubs once again.

Won't stop them trying though ?

You're right, it's more to do with the owners, backing and intentions when taking over a club.

I sincerely hope and believe Mel when he sells up would try not to land us with fraudsters and charlatans.

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Stoke vs Barnsley this weekend. Come on you Tykes!!

I know Barnsley's chairman has piped up about the hanging FFP situation and made himself unpopular on here, but from his point of view I can understand he wants the best for his club and it being resolved would probably be welcome all round.

Stoke on the other hand are Stoke and the lower leagues from whence they came are calling strong.

And although I think Colin will keep keep Boro up, I will laugh long and loud if he doesn't

• 2 weeks later...

Archived