Which 3 of these do you want to get relegated?

sage

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boro and Barnsley for being crybabies. Especially Boro.
Hull deserve to go down just for that "mauled by the Tigers" nonsense they do.
I'd like Luton to stay up, and as funny as it would be to see Stoke go down, they do seem to side with us on EFL issues a bit, so it would be a shame to lose that if they did go. Huddersfield I'm fairly apathetic to.

Stoke for the amusement of going from the 'biggest club in the championship' according to a large percentage of there fan base last summer.to League one and Boro for the whining.  Not to bothered with Barnsley. They've have only become a pain in the arse for a week . Boro have been an abscess on our arse for 14 months. Hull for beating us in the playoffs despite us battering them 3 times out of four (our fault but still rankles) and there support being such **** **** when they did with that pitch invasion.

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Stoke for the amusement of going from the 'biggest club in the championship' according to a large percentage of there fan base last summer.to League one and Boro for the whining.  Not to bothered with Barnsley. They've have only become a pain in the arse for a week . Boro have been an abscess on our arse for 14 months. Hull for beating us in the playoffs despite us battering them 3 times out of four (our fault but still rankles) and there support being such **** **** when they did with that pitch invasion.

What’s hilarious is that they won’t even be the biggest club in league 1. They’d have to battle that out with Sunderland. Lolololololol. 

6 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

What’s hilarious is that they won’t even be the biggest club in league 1. They’d have to battle that out with Sunderland. Lolololololol. 

In real terms I agree. However, based on turnover (excluding parachute/TV money) Stoke are streets ahead of Sunderland (Portsmouth and Ipswich not far behind). Boro are closer to Portsmouth than Sunderland as well.

41 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Luton and Barnsley are flying at the moment. I reckon they'll stay up

Luton have a decent run-in but Barnsleys' last 3 games are Leeds (a), Forest (h) and Brentford (a) so their next 3 matches they will need to get a good points return to avoid the drop.

Archived