Under 24 players due to become free agents / already released:

Alex Babos

Josh Barnes

Sam French

Yohan Greco

Eno Nto

Ethan Sephton

Jauvan Splatt

These lads bar one are all 23 soon and the only combined action has been at Hereford for a month who are non-league. I'm struggling to see the reason for new contract offers. If they were going to play here, surely that would have occurred at least three years ago.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

These lads bar one are all 23 soon and the only combined action has been at Hereford for a month who are non-league. I'm struggling to see the reason for new contract offers. If they were going to play here, surely that would have occurred at least three years ago.

The obvious reason is because we need enough players to field a team at U23 level

35 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Marc's his middle name

On the official retain list on the EFL site for the Championship, there is no "Florian". 

image.png.8e2b9253a0198ad2d0076e207df62c28.png

23 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They are 18 or 19 apart from Wassall.

11 hours ago, SaintRam said:

On the official retain list on the EFL site for the Championship, there is no "Florian". 

image.png.8e2b9253a0198ad2d0076e207df62c28.png

Lawrence’s middle name is Morris... it makes so much sense now! Mel is obviously his grandad that’s why he constantly gets picked! 

Disclaimer: I’m actually a Lawrence fan... just made the comment for the likes... go on give me a like you know you want to... it’s my birthday on Sunday and everything.

Archived