How many points will we pick-up over the remaining 7 games?

MK

How many points will we pick-up over the remaining 7 games?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. With six of our remaining seven games against promotion battling teams (including an East Midlands derby) how many points do you see us picking up?

• 0 - 4pts
    • 5 - 9pts
    • 10 - 14pts
    • 15 - 20pts
    • We're winning them all - 21pts!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/20 at 23:00

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just doing some calculations.... The past two years we've finished in 6th with 74 and 75 points respectively. It's gonna take a massive effort to take the 17/18pts we'd need to match that total again.

Looking at the teams around us, I cant see 6th finishing with that tally this year though.

I'm feeling rebellious.
Not only am I going to sit back, enjoy the ride, and just wait and see what happens, I've clicked on the poll results as they stand, so I'm not even allowed to hazard a wild and usually uneducated guess now!

At least I won't be wrong!   ??

33 minutes ago, Srg said:

5-9 based on losing Wisdom and Lawrence on top of the ungodly run of fixtures we have. Can’t see us getting near Brentford, West Brom and Leeds, and Forest will poohouse us. 

West Brom aren't up to much at the minute and we have a good record against them. Leeds will probably already be promoted. I can see us beating both, to be honest. 

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

West Brom aren't up to much at the minute and we have a good record against them. Leeds will probably already be promoted. I can see us beating both, to be honest. 

normally i'd agree. But if Leeds are up, champions or still needing a couple of points  will make no difference to there approach.  After last season the chance to stop us getting the three points to get in the playoffs will make them go all out, and i fancy at that point West Brom will still be sweating over Brentford so like wise. 

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

normally i'd agree. But if Leeds are up, champions or still needing a couple of points  will make no difference to there approach.  After last season the chance to stop us getting the three points to get in the playoffs will make them go all out, and i fancy at that point West Brom will still be sweating over Brentford so like wise. 

We've got a pretty good record against West Brom. You see it will make no difference, but why would the players go all out if they're up? They'll lose their edge. 

19 hours ago, MK said:

Just doing some calculations.... The past two years we've finished in 6th with 74 and 75 points respectively. It's gonna take a massive effort to take the 17/18pts we'd need to match that total again.

Looking at the teams around us, I cant see 6th finishing with that tally this year though.

Cardiff only challenger to have 1.5 points a game and then only just. Come on Charlton who on paper stand no chance against Cardiff tonight. Cardiff would have 63 points, a six point lead so Preston and Forest would become must win games just to keep in touch.

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

We've got a pretty good record against West Brom. You see it will make no difference, but why would the players go all out if they're up? They'll lose their edge. 

We do have a good record against West Brom. professional competitiveness will ensure Leeds will go balls out to beat us at Pride Park, promoted or not. If we are in the playoffs or not the same would apply if we could stop them winning the title. 

8 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Leeds will want to be champions so no let up by them.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

5-9 based on losing Wisdom and Lawrence on top of the ungodly run of fixtures we have. Can’t see us getting near Brentford, West Brom and Leeds, and Forest will poohouse us. 

Great opportunity for Cocu to out think his opponents.

Archived