Mike te Wierik

Sean

Officially joins us on Wednesday (finally) so about time our new signing gets his own topic. Judging from Instagram he seems raring to go for us... (although I don't know what he's saying)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sean said:

Officially joins us on Wednesday (finally) so about time our new signing gets his own topic. Judging from Instagram he seems raring to go for us... (although I don't know what he's saying)...

svfcgroningen:
Until July 1, Mike te Wierik is still FC Groningen captain, after that he is a player of Derby County. For the FC auction on June 26, which we organize in collaboration with Onlineveilingmeester.nl, he makes 4 tickets for a home game of his new English employer available. Who offers? ?

Don't know what Mike is saying though, bid something or other?

He’s wearing George Thorne’s number... given himself big boots to fill there! 

Really excited to see what Mike can do to be fair. He seems to have been really highly rated over in the Eredivisie, so you’d hope he’ll turn out to be a proper quality defender at this level.

45 minutes ago, Sean said:

Officially joins us on Wednesday (finally) so about time our new signing gets his own topic. Judging from Instagram he seems raring to go for us... (although I don't know what he's saying)

Sounds like he went on eBay. Bought a Derby County shirt and had to stick a few bids in.

45 minutes ago, Sean said:

I think he is saying that Tom Lawrence is a prat for getting a red card after the game had finished but my German is better than my Dutch 

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I'm not very good at speaking Dutch either but I can read it fairly well and can understand the message at the bottom. He's says "Hello everybody. I'm auctioning four tickets for Derby County's local Derby (he says duivelsstrijd = fight of the devils). Send in your bids everybody. "

They're up for auction on Onlineveilingmeester.nl (= online auction master).

Can't see how that'll work out as anybody coming over from the Netherlands will be sent into quarantine for 14 days and nobody will be allowed inside the ground. Perhaps he means RamsTV tickets?

53 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

Can't wait to see him on the pitch, presumably with Bielik, could be what we have been waiting for all these

years, good luck mate- obviously future Captain after Roos stops playing. 

Polish/Dutch combo with orders from a Scouser sounds like the perfect plan 

1 hour ago, DesertRam said:

Can't wait to see him on the pitch, presumably with Bielik, could be what we have been waiting for all these

years, good luck mate- obviously future Captain after Roos stops playing. 

You'd think Rooney would change his nickname, under the circumstances!  Could get confusing!   

Archived