Rams TV or Sky

Sith Happens

Sith Happens

With the next 3 games on sky, will those of you who took the Rams TV option but also have Sky watch on Rams TV or Sky?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

I don't have sky sports , I do have now tv so thinking of getting a 25 month pass if I can time it right to include the play off final (I know I know) plus a fair amount of f1. Reckon would have to wait until after the forest game.

Sky for me. Nothing against RamsTV who provide superb coverage for an in-house operation, but sky’s budget is obviously bigger and you can see the difference. Also, I can watch Sky through my set top box rather than streaming it like with RamsTV, so it tends to be more stable.

13 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Not sure yet! Rams TV obsession with Reading manager while game was in play had me cursing. May depend who Sky have for commentary on Wed?

Yes. Thought the camera operator was developing a crush on their manager. ?

We are having dreadful problems with our Sky box at the moment - keeps telling us 'no signal available' every time live football comes on but works fine for every other channel and for any non-live sky sports (through same sky box.) We just can't fathom it and because we're not 'old or vulnerable' enough (!) Sky won't take our calls. 

So Rams TV is a must and if anyone can shed any light on what our problem is, please let me know. My DM is open.

If we are still in the playoff hunt, can see our last 4 games all being on Sky too.

They'll want Brentford and Leeds on due to their chances of automatic. Cardiff game could be huge playoff decider. Final game vs Brum will hopefully not be on as we've already secured our place and are playing the kids. Who then win by 4 goals.

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

...and because we're not 'old or vulnerable' enough (!) Sky won't take our calls. 

Have you continued to hold after the 'old/vunerable' message? I've seen posters on Sky forum say they do answer just not as quickly. Or try posting on their forum as Sky customer service agents are on them.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky/bd-p/sky-boxes

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky/No-satellite-signal-Sky-Sports-main-event-and-Sky-Football/td-p/3370024

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

If we are still in the playoff hunt, can see our last 4 games all being on Sky too.

They'll want Brentford and Leeds on due to their chances of automatic. Cardiff game could be huge playoff decider. Final game vs Brum will hopefully not be on as we've already secured our place and are playing the kids. Who then win by 4 goals.

Pretty sure each team can only have 3 games as the main game on Sky in the remaining league fixtures. I think Forest is our second.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just realised, if it's on Sky then I'll be at the pub from Saturday onwards. 

Always been a fan of Sky Sports, me.

I wondered if the pubs opening would risk doing so for the game.  

DCFC TV I can cast to my TV (chromecast) but it’s probably like watching a non HD picture and you can see it’s an Internet stream. Sound is pretty good though.

However HD with Sky will win it every time, no disrespect to DCFC TV who have improved their product no end.

Archived