v Preston (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

A bit disappointed not to see Andre Wisdom in the squad. Pfffttt I thought he was a tough guy. Seriously though, let's give him a boost with a top drawer performance. COYR. 

Norman GIF by The Voice

I don't think being light weight in midfield is that big a problem as  Bird has some physicality to him and so does Rooney and we have players who will fight for the ball, defensively Clarke has some strength but other than that we are a little lightweight.  Although, up against Nugent who is hardly a tank we should be fine I think maybe set pieces could be an issue but they are with any 11 we choose, I think Lowe in for Forsyth is the right call but we will see.

3 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Been bigging up George Evans forever so hoping he can step in and step up tonight. I think he's a much better player than he's shown on balance but it's a big ask in some ways after so little game time this season.

Like the line up in any case so hoping for a gritty win tonight to keep the top six looking nervously over their shoulders. 

COYR

Really chuffed Evans is starting. Thought Cocu would play safe and give Davis a pat on the shoulder. Going to be interesting. Everyone ready, tuned in ? It’s Wednesday it’s 5.00 o’clock it’s RamaJack. 

2 minutes ago, SKRam said:

First club to 5000 games PNE, Congratulations to them! How far behind are fellow founding members DCFC?

4894 after tonight, fifth most behind Preston, Notts County, Burnley and Wolves

7 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

There's plenty to say about that team but lightweight isn't it, Knight/Sibbo/Bird and Waghorn aren't afraid of a few heavy tackles. 

Five young guns from U23s. No Lawrence or Wisdom. Should be interesting. Would have preferred Davies. Forsyth needs a rest for the weekend. Every game is a vital one so sort of unavoidable. 

RamsTV feed is a couple of minutes behind reality, based on Derby twitter's "and we're off" tweet. Its usually behind but not by that much. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

RamsTV feed is a couple of minutes behind reality, based on Derby twitter's "and we're off" tweet. Its usually behind but not by that much. 

duck me we are 3 up already 

Waghorn through on goal after a defensive mishap. Pushed over by the GK. Corner is cleared for a Derby throw.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

My feed was two minutes behind on Saturday. 

Archived