Come on Derby get into top 6

B4ev6is

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the betting, not only will we win at Wembley, with none of us able to be there, but some massive covid related news will also hit on the same day, and we won't even feature on the bloody news!

Quiz-time 2022... "Who won the Championship Play Off Final in 2020, beating Nottingham Forest by a Play off final record 12-0?"

The whole pub-quiz-going UK population, minus the 52,000* hard core Rams Fans... "What a crap question... how the eff are we supposed to know that!"

*When I say hard core, I do of course mean those that would have been trying to buy Wembley tickets, had we been allowed!  ?

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well after last week I think Derby can jump into play offs and close in on forest and maybe close In top three before season or even pinch top 2 positions all Derby need keep winning and hope that results go our way.

I should stay out of the sun for a few days b4!

27 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

If we get into the play offs and it is possible. 

I will be chanting B4, B4, B4 start the bounce, B4 Start the bounce. 

And I hope u will. 

East stand forever. 

Stop the moaning, and learn to bounce. 

Hooe we can be bouncing sometime soon. 

Either you’ve got one too many “B4”s at the start, or somebody’s gone and changed the tune during lockdown!  ?

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Not my site mate

Wont be open till 10 july

Unless something happens to intu

Intu called in the receivers Friday afternoon,  but they expect sites to carry on trading.

The owners of the debt (the company I work for has £25m of Intu paper) are trying to get asset managers to take over the running of the sites.

Sadly, Intu itself employs 2,500 people who will no doubt be very worried. 

Your company b4 should be fine, and the first thing they will notice is who they pay the rent to.

11 hours ago, RamNut said:

To make the top 2 we only need West Brom and Leeds to lose every game

It might be tricky.

Correction: we only need West Brom or Leeds to lose most their games.  I vote Leeds. 

49 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

It also requires Brentford to not keep on winning which is unlikely at the moment! Particularly with Derby County transfer miss Watkins banging them in! 

You'll never know just how close I came to Googling "Miss Watkins"!  

Archived