Middlesbrough Appoint Warnock

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He's entertaining. 

I love Philip Cocu, but if every manager was like him then football would be a lot less interesting.

He is the pantomime villain. People love to boo when they see him. He embraces the role. Always a difficult opponent as a manager. 

3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Oh god, imagine finally being rid of Pulis, then having to watch Warnock’s hit and chase football a year later... mind, guess their fans are used to hoofing it by now. 

Still, he’s always been a good manager at this level especially for teams battling the drop, so they’ve given themselves a fighting chance.

He left Middlesborough in May 2019,they have had Woodgate in between

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Fantastic Championship manager, and a brilliant character. I don't understand why people hate him.

Dont hate him, actually quite like to listen to him, but he did behave like a proper dick over the postponed snow game a couple of years back.

Sith Happens

Shows what a total plonker Gibson is, why let the season re-start with Woodgate in place then sack after one game....should have done it weeks ago to give Warnock time to work out his squad, he could have been watching videos of all the games during the lockdown period.

13 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Dont hate him, actually quite like to listen to him, but he did behave like a proper dick over the postponed snow game a couple of years back.

All fun and games though isn't it. And didn't it make it sweeter when we beat them? I bet he knows he'd have done exactly the same.

Sith Happens
26 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

All fun and games though isn't it. And didn't it make it sweeter when we beat them? I bet he knows he'd have done exactly the same.

Well it did yes

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Madrid - scored one then got sent off 

Yeah the one was an own goal though ?

12 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Fantastic Championship manager, and a brilliant character. I don't understand why people hate him.

He used to be. Not so much the last few years when all he does is moan. I think stuff like the Nuno episode and snowgate have turned a lot of folk off to be fair, myself included. Now, for me at least,  he's just another reason I want Boro to get relegated.

Archived