Big Thanks to RamsTV

Day

Loaded up RamsTV today at 12.30pm on my iPad using 4G, loaded quickly and the stream ran the entire game flawlessly.

The club will not have been able to stress test this level of numbers viewing which makes it impressive there was no issues compared to....ahem.....iFollow.

Must admit I had concerns how it would cope with the demand but it was flawless, as was Louie Sibley’s performance

@OwenB87 your hair was also impressive, not sure what hair gel you had but whatever it was that also needs credit for keeping it under control ?

Football’s back!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As ever an excellent production. The non-match content was/is very good. I was surprised there weren't more adverts as the increased viewing numbers should be more attractive to advertisers. For those who haven't seen RamsTV games before, next week should be even better as in-house there are far more camera angles.

I referred to such in the match thread.

The whole process (opt 3 freebie/vouchers etc) and today's matchday broadcast (I actually logged on c. 10:30) have been absolutely spot on.

Not a flicker, or buffering in sight.  All in all, a beautiful cake, subsequently iced to perfection by young Mr Sibley!

Massive well done to all at DCFC.  Put this down as an excellent week.   ?

I was very impressed.

HDMI cable into the TV for a big screen experience and one of my fellow Ipswich Rams sat at a socially acceptable distance at the other end of the siofa.  We even elbow-bumped when the third goal went in.

I wonder how many of us were watching yesterday?

Archived