v Reading (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Jack Marriott is a doubt for this weekend’s game with a slight groin injury and manager Cocu has said he will monitor the striker over the next couple of weeks. Martyn Waghorn and Chris Martin stepped up last weekend with his absence, whilst midfielder Krystian Bielik will definitely miss out with a serious knee injury.

?

This is useful to know. Banners from advertisers and flags from the fans. None of those cardboard cut outs  which I personally am not too fond of.

There will be the fan celebration photos too, if we score. I resisted the temptation to send one in but have seen loads on Twitter. I might plan "superfan" bingo! 

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If we win both this and the Preston game, the Forest fixture next weekend will be the most important East Midlands Derby in decades.

Apart from the 2020 playoff final ?

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If we win both this and the Preston game, the Forest fixture next weekend will be the most important East Midlands Derby in decades.

Since the 5-0. Us clinging on to our faint hopes of automatic promotion, Forest 6th and looking to cling on to their play off place. 

41 minutes ago, rynny said:

Since the 5-0. Us clinging on to our faint hopes of automatic promotion, Forest 6th and looking to cling on to their play off place. 

Perhaps. But we could leapfrog them if the aforementioned scenario plays out, taking their place in the play offs.

15 hours ago, angieram said:

This is useful to know. Banners from advertisers and flags from the fans. None of those cardboard cut outs  which I personally am not too fond of.

There will be the fan celebration photos too, if we score. I resisted the temptation to send one in but have seen loads on Twitter. I might plan "superfan" bingo! 

Is Steven Pearce related to Peter Kay ? 

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Just a friendly reminder than Reading are the biggest of bogey teams. 

Been on my mind the past couple of days this. That 3-0 under Maclaren still hurts. Today is the day to put it right and build some much needed momentum going into games against the top 8.

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Been on my mind the past couple of days this. That 3-0 under Maclaren still hurts. Today is the day to put it right and build some much needed momentum going into games against the top 8.

12 minutes ago, Srg said:

Just a friendly reminder than Reading are the biggest of bogey teams. 

we have been on the end of payback since our 'you've only come to see the champions ' chant in 2002.

Archived