Louie Sibley

David

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Nyatanga's the only other player (past or present) that I can think of

Richard Jobson. Jeff Bourne and a chap who played for Chelsea in the early 1970’s whose name escapes me. Also Paul Williams grew up in Burton and the centre half from Repton which is almost Burton. 

4 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Don’t know why but I listened to Gary Rowett’s Millwall interview. 
he said Sibley shouldn’t have been on the pitch as should have been booked twice. He also said that they conceded 3 soft goals. Oh Gary... 

I bet he watched his Hatty and thought 'he's not my type of player, I'd get shot at the first opportunity' 

50 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Nyatanga's the only other player (past or present) that I can think of

13 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Richard Jobson. Jeff Bourne and a chap who played for Chelsea in the early 1970’s whose name escapes me. Also Paul Williams grew up in Burton and the centre half from Repton which is almost Burton. 

A guy who used to sit on my row at Pride Park was mates with Richard Jobson, who managed to get him tickets for Wembley last year.

Not a Derby player, but Kane Hemmings is from Burton and went to my old school. I once served him at the Chinese I used to work at.

5 hours ago, Srg said:

I literally don’t remember any time he could’ve been even booked. 

I can't recall any specifics. other than it was second half, but there was one challenge where a yellow wouldn't have looked out of place, and I recall the commo saying something along the lines of "He may consider himself lucky not to get a booking for that".

I certainly don't recall a second though.  

24 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

He did get booked late in the second half.

Took one for the team as they say, and stopped a breakaway in its tracks.

Of course he did!  Doh,

That would have been the second of the two old snakey must have been referring to, and therefore that would have been the time to walk (according to Rowett).  The problem with his theory though, is that had the first been a booking, Sibley may well have had the sense not to "take one for the team" later on.  So either way, Gary, you still lost!  Ha, Ha!   

14 minutes ago, mozza said:

?

That was chuffin' fantastic, i recognised most of the places he was doing that, what a lad, thank you so much for posting that, me owd mucker.  ? 

re :- @Mucker1884 's Sibbo video.

For some quote went missing. 

I didn't post it, but I agree, a fantastic video.

It was @Carl Sagan who initially posted it, and I just quoted him, thus repeating the video within.  

I'm all for taking credit, but alas on this occasion, the credit goes to @Carl Sagan.  ?

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I didn't post it, but I agree, a fantastic video.

It was @Carl Sagan who initially posted it, and I just quoted him, thus repeating the video within.  

I'm all for taking credit, but alas on this occasion, the credit goes to @Carl Sagan.  ?

I best pop off and find Carl a like then, cheers. 

5 hours ago, Ellafella said:

The late Ian Hutchinson. Him of the windmill throw in   

Archived