Louie Sibley

David

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved The first goal. All that squirming and close control in a crowded box. So easy to go down but he kept at it and such a calculated clean finish. The second though;  the demolition possible with pure football skilll - Bird, Waggy and a “simple“ slot in. As a team we looked so polished and slick. It was like a TV chef chopping onions with a sharp knife, speed, precision and the final flourish as they get scooped in to the frying pan 

8 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Loved this that he posted a few weeks ago. That's what I call tekkers. Superb one-two with the building:

The best bit of that was seeing him waiting for the green man, before crossing the road.

He's got a good head on his shoulders, that lad... oh, and he made the one handed catch at the end just seem soooooo cool.

When I grow up, I wanna be Louie Sibley ?

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

Don’t know why but I listened to Gary Rowett’s Millwall interview. 
he said Sibley shouldn’t have been on the pitch as should have been booked twice. He also said that they conceded 3 soft goals. Oh Gary... 

I literally don’t remember any time he could’ve been even booked. 

15 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

There were good players to watch in that team. Winning games and getting promoted, I'm glad I saw it, very happy days!

I can only think of Barnes as an exciting prospect then and potentially Mears. Agree Oakley and Howard were good to watch but for me it’s not the same as someone like Sibley.

Fagan, Pearson etc I really didn’t rate. 

Just now, Mckram said:

I can only think of Barnes as an exciting prospect then and potentially Mears. Agree Oakley and Howard were good to watch but for me it’s not the same as someone like Sibley.

Barnes was great. But it's also about the team. The team played well and we got promotion.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

149AA98B-A289-4475-82C9-2D6819381182.jpeg.cc098362603f890febc414815a66ff65.jpeg

I admit, I did have to google to check if I could claim him.

Nah not having it , Gerry mandering,,,, it’s stapenhill, spent loads of time there as a youngster ,first love scenario them wert days?

7 minutes ago, Archied said:

Nah not having it , Gerry mandering,,,, it’s stapenhill, spent loads of time there as a youngster ,first love scenario them wert days?

If I'm claiming Stapenhill, I might as well claim Barton under Needwood.

Max Bird - Another one of Burton's finest!

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If I'm claiming Stapenhill, I might as well claim Barton under Needwood.

Max Bird - Another one of Burton's finest!

Your welcome to Barton under needwood and you can have winshill come to that

Archived