RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

David

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

That is the worst bit, do you have a bluetooth keyboard?

Yeah, never tried it though, Don't know if you can use any or have to buy one specific to TV. Will have to give it a go.

Thanks, everyone, for the advice, though I’m not sure I understand all of it! I’d wanted a new slightly bigger tv anyway, so I’ve gone ahead and ordered one. No doubt I’ll be back on here asking for your help by Saturday morning.

10 minutes ago, archram said:

Thanks, everyone, for the advice, though I’m not sure I understand all of it! I’d wanted a new slightly bigger tv anyway, so I’ve gone ahead and ordered one. No doubt I’ll be back on here asking for your help by Saturday morning.

Sod that!  Shouldn't have bought it, if you can't manage to carry it in on your own!

Oh wait...  

22 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Yeah, never tried it though, Don't know if you can use any or have to buy one specific to TV. Will have to give it a go.

If you have a fire stick and use the browser on that, you only need the fire TV app on your phone and apparently that will work fine. Haven't tried it myself yet (it never occurred to me), but I'll test it when I'm back home tonight.

Edit: I guess @Archied is getting a new phone now too

Edited by Ghost of Clough

4 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If you have a fire stick and use the browser on that, you only need the fire TV app on your phone and apparently that will work fine. Haven't tried it myself yet (it never occurred to me), but I'll test it when I'm back home tonight.

Nah , messed round with trying to put it on tv , just watch on tablet now?

What am I missing besides Muppetry here.... Bought game no problem and logged in etc all good. Managed the full game no interruptions but I couldn’t get full screen on iPhone or iPad. Checked settings couldn’t see anything I was missing just couldn’t increase size of screen so it was with me specs on that I had to cheer a fantastic victory. ?

53 minutes ago, SKRam said:

What am I missing besides Muppetry here.... Bought game no problem and logged in etc all good. Managed the full game no interruptions but I couldn’t get full screen on iPhone or iPad. Checked settings couldn’t see anything I was missing just couldn’t increase size of screen so it was with me specs on that I had to cheer a fantastic victory. ?

Make sure you have screen lock off and your phone/table auto rotates, then just simply flip your phone horizontally 

EE3ABA3B-F379-4FAD-8F21-F2ADA61A6476.jpeg

9 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Just to confirm, the ‘Amazon Fire TV’ app does work. There’s no lag between the action you do on the phone and it being performed on the screen. I can’t believe I never tried it before.

6 hours ago, David said:

Make sure you have screen lock off and your phone/table auto rotates, then just simply flip your phone horizontally 

EE3ABA3B-F379-4FAD-8F21-F2ADA61A6476.jpeg

Cheers David. I’d forgotten about that! ?

Edited by SKRam
Added text

Anyone know if you can access Rams TV via Microsoft Edge on an Xbox One, cutting out the need to connect a laptop to the TV? Don't normally use Rams TV but thinking of purchasing the game for tomorrow, sorry if this has already been asked. Chewie

Edited by chewbacca
typo

1 hour ago, chewbacca said:

Anyone know if you can access Rams TV via Microsoft Edge on an Xbox One, cutting out the need to connect a laptop to the TV? Don't normally use Rams TV but thinking of purchasing the game for tomorrow, sorry if this has already been asked. Chewie

That's how I watched last week.