Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Frank hasn't let me down tonight. I know it won't be a popular opinion on here but I am really pleased for Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp. Worthy champions.

So no one has to actually watch it.  

Crazy to think Lampard's won more league titles for Liverpool than Gerrard has

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Brentford vs Fulham final. Brentford **should** win, Cardiff had enough chances to beat Fulham tonight but weren't clinical enough.

Cardiff did beat Fulham tonight 😋

In fairness, I thought Fulham were good value for the win across the two games. Also think Fulham vs Brentford is likely to be a much better final for the neutrals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Cardiff did beat Fulham tonight 😋

In fairness, I thought Fulham were good value for the win across the two games. Also think Fulham vs Brentford is likely to be a much better final for the neutrals.

Fulham are certainly the best footballing side, but really do have a bad mistake at the back on them. If Cardiff were clinical they'd be the ones playing Brentford though. 

Definitely will be better for the final for Fulham being the ones to make it. Would prefer them to win it, I can't put my finger on it but I don't like Thomas Frank.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I'm all aboard the Bees bus tbh. Nothing to dislike about them and they've played some great stuff in recent seasons. It'd be good to see a different team in the PL too.

It would just be nice to have a year where two of the promoted teams didnt have parachute payments. Brentford all the way for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Fulham are certainly the best footballing side, but really do have a bad mistake at the back on them. If Cardiff were clinical they'd be the ones playing Brentford though. 

Definitely will be better for the final for Fulham being the ones to make it. Would prefer them to win it, I can't put my finger on it but I don't like Thomas Frank.

It's weird, but I've heard the same thing from 3 different people today, all of which support different Championship teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Andicis said:

Definitely will be better for the final for Fulham being the ones to make it. Would prefer them to win it, I can't put my finger on it but I don't like Thomas Frank.

 

9 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

It's weird, but I've heard the same thing from 3 different people today, all of which support different Championship teams.

I quite like him. Seems very open, passionate and articulate. Was adamant his team would win on Wednesday and was proven right. Only seen him talk a few times but I'm not sure what's not to like to be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I think Brentford will put three past Fulham.

Their attack is far superior to Fulham’s defence.

I quite like Thomas Frank. Always speaks well about the game and seems respectful of other managers.

There is no doubt his players play for him.

Brentford is my second favourite Championship club.

Gave you a ‘love’ though ‘second favourite Championship club’ has me thinking you may have listed them from two to twenty four.......well twenty three really isn’t it .....Michael Dawson Wow GIF by Nottingham Forest

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Giroud might be the most underrated player in the prem, admittedly I didn't rate him until recently but he has great ability

Loved the fall after Luiz ran into his back - a scream and then a very slow wardrobe-like collapse to the ground....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.