Live football thread.

Rev

3 hours ago, BPV said:

Sunderland losing today is exactly the proof needed that going down can be disastrous. 
Next season will be their 4th down there, imagine how long it could take us to get out of league one...

Oh, I'm sure that, with a little effort, we could be in league two after a couple of years.

5 hours ago, BPV said:

Sunderland losing today is exactly the proof needed that going down can be disastrous. 
Next season will be their 4th down there, imagine how long it could take us to get out of league one...

We've got a mustard manager though so everyone keeps telling me so no sweat

I’m a little bit sickened for Jimmy Skitz who comes on here, he’s alright but I must admit to thinking oh dear, how sad, never mind for gobby gobbersson.

Nice to see someone else’s goalie punch one into his own net for a change too.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Worth noting all three relegated clubs from the premiership will be relagated by a very large margin in football terms 

You only needed 29 points to stay up this season, that’s pathetic. Best league in the world......

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

Forest Green Rovers v Newport, tie of the play offs so far. Currently 4-2 to FGR, 4- 4 on aggregate and heading for extra time in torrential rainfall. 

This is what football's about! 

It's cracking stuff! FG look to be running out of steam, but ... c'mon FGR

A kit like FGs in blue and yellow would be fun! ?

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Don't know where else to put this but imo Vardy has perfected the "art" of catching his own foot behind the defenders leg in a race to cheat a penalty. Really angers me but then so does all the "There was contact so its a penalty" rubbish!!

Rant over!

He’s been doing this for years. He’s won a load of penalties by this kind of cheating, weird it’s never really spoken about much. 

On 24/05/2021 at 11:09, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Don't know where else to put this but imo Vardy has perfected the "art" of catching his own foot behind the defenders leg in a race to cheat a penalty. Really angers me but then so does all the "There was contact so its a penalty" rubbish!!

Rant over!

He’ll eventually be as good as Harry Kane. Well no that’s rubbish , no one will ever be as good as Kane for diving. Such a shame as he’s clearly a very talented footballer 

3 minutes ago, SKRam said:

He’ll eventually be as good as Harry Kane. Well no that’s rubbish , no one will ever be as good as Kane for diving. Such a shame as he’s clearly a very talented footballer 

Harry Kewell takes some beating