Live football thread.

Rev

Looks like Brentford are resting some of their key players - weakened side. Can anyone confirm? No sense in risking them, nothing to play for until playoffs!

Hopefully they will still smash Roderam

Edited by DerbyRam!

Just now, Premier ram said:

Hes had a very good season , was an excellent player at Leicester but has taken his performances to another level at City

Yes I agree. 
In retrospect the free kick was a bit lucky as the wall parted on replay but it looked great live at the time .

It amazes me how City play without a CF .

De Bruyne is such a good player also and City are such a good side. 

48 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Yes I agree. 
In retrospect the free kick was a bit lucky as the wall parted on replay but it looked great live at the time .

It amazes me how City play without a CF .

De Bruyne is such a good player also and City are such a good side. 

It’s weird, I struggle to name city’s star players. Everyone knows Kane, and Salah, but City don’t seem to have just one stand out guy, they’re just all really, really good. And smart players as well, able to play that system and know what they’re supposed to be doing. Imagine Guardiola trying to do that with our players. I think that was Cocu’s problem. 

I’m torn about tonight’s games. On the one hand my natural patriotism would like to see an all English final again. On the other hand Arsenal and United can both do one, and I’d like nothing more than to revel in both their failures. 

51 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m torn about tonight’s games. On the one hand my natural patriotism would like to see an all English final again. On the other hand Arsenal and United can both do one, and I’d like nothing more than to revel in both their failures. 

would like Arsenal in the final , think Artetas a good manager managing in difficult circumstances , he deserves a break , agree with you about United they can do one

3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I'd much rather an English team win it. I'd even prefer Celtic or Rangers fluking a win, rather than some Spanish or Italian side.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I'd much rather an English team win it. I'd even prefer Celtic or Rangers fluking a win, rather than some Spanish or Italian side.

Agree - Although I may not be a fan of some of the them, i.e. Chelsea / Man U, I'd always want the English (or British) team to win against European opposition.

3 hours ago, BucksRam said:

Agree - Although I may not be a fan of some of the them, i.e. Chelsea / Man U, I'd always want the English (or British) team to win against European opposition.

So do I. It’s weird that. Normally I can’t stand them, but I do feel pride when a British (preferably English) club wins. But this season I’m a bit ‘meh’ about it. If they both went out tonight, I wouldn’t be too gutted. 

It would be cool to have two all English finals again though. It really does set the premier league, and by extension English football, as the absolute cream of the European and international crop. But it annoys me that it validates their self appointed position as the elite teams.  

Just now, TigerTedd said:

So do I. It’s weird that. Normally I can’t stand them, but I do feel pride when a British (preferably English) club wins. But this season I’m a bit ‘meh’ about it. If they both went out tonight, I wouldn’t be too gutted. 

It would be cool to have two all English finals again though. It really does set the premier league, and by extension English football, as the absolute cream of the European and international crop. But it annoys me that it validates their self appointed position as the elite teams.  

Spot on