How to listen / watch remaining games

RebelScum

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RebelScum said:

Evening all, possibly a bone question so apologies, but anyone know how the remaining matches are going to be broadcast? If I'm away from the Derby area will I have to re-subscribe to RamsTV?

I don't know what a bone question is but this, I believe, this is the latest. The topic has been well covered on the Season Ticket thread but It, if you don't have a ST then I guess you wouldn't have been there:

1) If you're a season ticket holder you can select option 3 and what all the games on Rams TV at no extra charge.

2) Everyone else (including ST holders who didn't select option 3 and existing RamsTV subscribers) can watch all the the games on Rams TV for a charge of £10 a game (might be less for overseas viewers)

3) Some of the games are also on SKY so, if you're a customer or want to purchase a NOW TV Sky sports pass you can watch those games there.

3 Rams games currently scheduled for Sky.  Preston away, Red Dogs at Home, and WBA away.

All games, including those 3 above, will all be available as a live stream on RamsTV... Free to Season Ticket Holders who have opted for Option 3 in the recent refunds policy.  £10 per game for others on a pay per view basis.  (£5 overseas)

If you already have/had a RamsTV subscription, then I've no idea how that works for you.

2 hours ago, RebelScum said:

Evening all, possibly a bone question so apologies, but anyone know how the remaining matches are going to be broadcast? If I'm away from the Derby area will I have to re-subscribe to RamsTV?

With your eyes - failing that you can listen with your ears

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

Also the games that are on Sky are still on Rams TV. 

I believe only for season ticket holders who chose option 3. I don't think those matches are available on pay per view (but you can get a nowtv day/week/month pass if you don't have sky).

7 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Also the games that are on Sky are still on Rams TV. 

5 hours ago, Crazy said:

I believe only for season ticket holders who chose option 3. I don't think those matches are available on pay per view (but you can get a nowtv day/week/month pass if you don't have sky).

All games available to all...

"Sky Sports will broadcast 30 of the remaining 108 Championship matches alongside exclusively showing the 15 games across all EFL divisions in the Sky Bet Play-Offs. The 30 live League fixtures will also be streamed on a Club’s iFollow (or equivalent) service, where access will be provided exclusively for Season Ticket holders.

Supporters should note the following:

Access to the games will be determined by the Club where the supporter holds a Season Ticket

Access may be in lieu of a refund or part of a wider package as determined by each individual Club

In addition, the remaining 78 matches will be streamed exclusively live, again with access available to Season Ticket holders as identified above. Non-season Ticket holding supporters will able to purchase these games for the current match price pass of £10. Sky Sports will show the “goals as they go in” from these matches.

The 30 live Sky matches will also be available to the EFL’s overseas broadcasters via the League’s partnership with Pitch International. The other games will be available for supporters of EFL Clubs outside of the UK, either as part of already purchased season passes (for their respective Club) or to buy on an individual match-by-match basis."

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/06/efl-statement-sky-bet-championship-returns-to-sky-sports

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

"Sky Sports will broadcast 30 of the remaining 108 Championship matches alongside exclusively showing the 15 games across all EFL divisions in the Sky Bet Play-Offs. The 30 live League fixtures will also be streamed on a Club’s iFollow (or equivalent) service, where access will be provided exclusively for Season Ticket holders.

Access to the games will be determined by the Club where the supporter holds a Season Ticket

Access may be in lieu of a refund or part of a wider package as determined by each individual Club

In addition, the remaining 78 matches will be streamed exclusively live, again with access available to Season Ticket holders as identified above. Non-season Ticket holding supporters will able to purchase these games for the current match price pass of £10. Sky Sports will show the “goals as they go in” from these matches.

The 30 live Sky matches will also be available to the EFL’s overseas broadcasters via the League’s partnership with Pitch International. The other games will be available for supporters of EFL Clubs outside of the UK, either as part of already purchased season passes (for their respective Club) or to buy on an individual match-by-match basis."

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/06/efl-statement-sky-bet-championship-returns-to-sky-sports

The 30 chosen by sky (so Preston,  Forest, WBA) are available on iFollow (or dctv etc.) exclusively for season ticket holders, i.e. not available on iFollow/dctv otherwise. 

The 78 not on sky (Millwall, Reading) are available are available to purchase for £10.

Non UK may be different. 

2 hours ago, Crazy said:

The 30 chosen by sky (so Preston,  Forest, WBA) are available on iFollow (or dctv etc.) exclusively for season ticket holders, i.e. not available on iFollow/dctv otherwise. 

The 78 not on sky (Millwall, Reading) are available are available to purchase for £10.

Non UK may be different. 

You’re right. The wording of the EFL statement is confusing but like you say the Sky games can only be seen on Sky unless you took option 3 and can watch you on Rams TV too

Please note, televised games (on Sky, and televised by international broadcasters) can be watched in the UK by those with a season card holder voucher ONLY, with pay per-view-passes only available to viewers in the Dark Market territories

As listed under the 2019/20 Behind Closed Doors section in the FAQ

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

So in essence:
Rams TV (if you take option 3) - watch everything
Rams TV (pay per game) - watch all but Sky games
Sky - watch Sky games only

9 hours ago, Crazy said:

Non UK may be different. 

Ah!  Understood!  My mistake... and apologies for my incorrect info earlier!   ? ?

*Don't know why I get involved... I'm expecting my code in the next day or so, so I'm alright, Jack!  ?

11 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

The way that's worded I'm in exactly the same boat as before. Any games chosen for Sky will be unavailable to overseas viewers.

1 hour ago, TimRam said:

Now tv week pass might cover all 3 games. I am unsure if they will suddenly cut you off at 17:00 on the 8th July though if you purchase at 17:00 on 1st July. Will let you know.

I've used Now TV passes in the past and am almost certain that it will cut out pretty much, if not exactly, as soon as your period (1 day or 1 week) expires.

Archived