Marcus Rashford

Parsnip

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ketteringram said:

Do we still have that childhood obesity problem? Maybe we could take some of the food off that bunch, and give it to the ones who don't seem to have any. Then they'd all benefit.

This is bit like a Viz suggestion.

How about putting a child in a fridge to make it look like it’s full?

prank scare GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah fair play to him.

Don't agree with it but you cant knock him for campaigning for something he believes in.

Another £400m on the ever growing bill for the taxpayers.

Will be interesting to see how many people championing this campaign will be happy when the inevitable tax rises start kicking in.

• 2 months later...

Well there should be a few posters on here that will be happy with the current events regarding feeding children who normally receive free school meals.

The government has stopped handing out extra money, to help feed them while they are away from school, to the children's parents. That'll stop them spending the money down the local drug den.

They are now getting private companies to supply food parcels to the kid's family. 

What ever the government are paying these companies can't be enough, as it appears the companies aren't making enough of a profit, as the £30 food parcels that is being sent out, as been independently valued at less than £6. So an extra £24 of profit on every parcel delivered, not a bad little profit for these companies.

I wonder which government minister has shares in these companies?

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Well there should be a few posters on here that will be happy with the current events regarding feeding children who normally receive free school meals.

The government has stopped handing out extra money, to help feed them while they are away from school, to the children's parents. That'll stop them spending the money down the local drug den.

They are now getting private companies to supply food parcels to the kid's family. 

What ever the government are paying these companies can't be enough, as it appears the companies aren't making enough of a profit, as the £30 food parcels that is being sent out, as been independently valued at less than £6. So an extra £24 of profit on every parcel delivered, not a bad little profit for these companies.

The chief exec (£4 million a year) is a tory donor.

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

I really hope some greedy berks go to jail when all this is over. 

On 08/11/2020 at 08:57, G STAR RAM said:

Yeah fair play to him.

Don't agree with it but you cant knock him for campaigning for something he believes in.

Another £400m on the ever growing bill for the taxpayers.

Will be interesting to see how many people championing this campaign will be happy when the inevitable tax rises start kicking in.

Why bother the tax payers when you can simply borrow more money throw it at any sob story the SJWs whinge about rinse n repeat it continuously until the country goes bankrupt. 

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Just make parents cook proper meals for their kids stop blaming the government. I can remember wearing hand me downs and free school uniforms when I was young because we was a low income family never went hungry use to have lovely food. 

Just now, cstand said:

Just make parents cook proper meals for their kids stop blaming the government. I can remember wearing hand me downs and free school uniforms when I was young because we was a low income family never went hungry use to have lovely food. 

Have you noticed how mad the drive throughs are since this pandemic??

9 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Jesus Christ, there's some grim duckers on this forum.

Agreed... not going to start as I’ll end up getting banned with some of the idiotic, insensitive and quite frankly ridiculous posts I read on this forum. The only thing I have in common with some people on here is we both support Derby County... and even that’s debatable on some. 

13 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Jesus Christ, there's some grim duckers on this forum.

I know of some of the social justice warriors on this forum have not got a clue what they are talking about they live in cloud cuckoo land.

25 minutes ago, cstand said:

So what recipe do you suggest they use to make £6 worth of ingredients look like the meals are worth £30?

Archived