Rams Review Podcast

derbyfan55

Hey there dcfcfans! I help with the Rams Review Podcas, not sure if you guys are aware of it but we recently discussed Financial Fair play with FFP expert Kieran Maguire. The episode is out now.  

Rams Review Meets Kieran Maguire

We've also recently met with Owen Bradley and Derby County Ladies player Hannah Keryakoplis. 

Rams Review meets Owen Bradley

Rams Review meets Hannah Keryakoplis

Give it a listen (and subscribe, follow, etc) and let me know your thoughts!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys! 

Our latest episode is out now! We preview the West Brom game, do an American Rams chat and look back at the Forest game!

Give it a listen, please! And if you have any thoughts or comments, please let me know!

Rams Review: Episode 33 Derby County and West Brom chat, American Rams chat and Forest Review

Also, I forgot to post our Forest preview! 

Rams Review Episode 32 Derby County and Nottingham Forest chat with Rich from the Forest Ramble & Preston Review

Edited by derbyfan55

Hey guys!

We recorded a new podcast episode tonight! We sit down with a Cardiff season ticket holder to preview tomorrow's big game! And we look at the Brentford game!

Please give it a listen, if you can! And if you have any thoughts or comments, please let me know! And please rate the podcast (if we've earned your rating!)

RR E35 Cardiff City Chat with Bluebirds Fan Nigel & Brentford Blues

Hi Everyone!

We recorded our final pre-match preview episode last night. We sit down with a couple of Birmingham City fans to discuss tomorrow game. 

RR E37 Birmingham City preview with James and Chris plus Leeds Loss

Please give it a listen, if you can! And if you have any thoughts or comments, please let me know! And please rate the podcast (if we've earned your rating!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! We recorded our End of Season Review Podcast last night! 

RR E38 End of Season Review

We discuss:

- Is 10th a fair position?
- Which players did well (and not so well)
- Stats!
- Can #dcfc keep relying on youngsters?
- Which players are primed to breakout?
- Which player might be a surprisingly sold?

Hi guys! We just released our latest episode!

In this one we sit down with former DCFC GK Ian Feuer and discuss his career in the game!

Rams Review Meets Ian Feuer

- His Premier League dream

- His time at Derby, Luton and West Ham

- The development of MLS

- Working with Beckham at LA Galaxy

- His acting career (yep, you read that correctly!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! We've just released another episode of the Rams Review Podcast

We sit down with Chris Coles from BBC Radio Derby to review the #dcfc season, the transfer market, Phillip Cocu, the famous jean hoodie and more!

RR E40 Rams Review Meets BBC Radio Derby's Chris Coles

Please give it a listen, if you can! And if you have any thoughts or comments, please let me know! And please rate the podcast (if we've earned your rating!)

On 13/08/2020 at 15:19, derbyfan55 said:

Hi guys! We've just released another episode of the Rams Review Podcast

We sit down with Chris Coles from BBC Radio Derby to review the #dcfc season, the transfer market, Phillip Cocu, the famous jean hoodie and more!

RR E40 Rams Review Meets BBC Radio Derby's Chris Coles

Please give it a listen, if you can! And if you have any thoughts or comments, please let me know! And please rate the podcast (if we've earned your rating!)

Really good one this btw, very much enjoyed hearing Chris’ insights into Cocu, Lampard, Martin contract situation and the potential departures. Get the impression he just really likes talking football

Hi guys! We've just released a new episode of the Rams Review Podcast!

We sit down with Matt Lawson a sports scientist and dietitian to speak about preseason and the role it plays in the modern game. 

- How has the field evolved?
- Getting managers "onside"
- Preseason
- Working with Derby County ambassador Michael Johnson at Notts County

RR E41 Rams Review Meets Matt Lawson

3 minutes ago, derbyfan55 said:

Hi guys! We've just released a new episode of the Rams Review Podcast!

We sit down with Matt Lawson a sports scientist and dietitian to speak about preseason and the role it plays in the modern game. 

- How has the field evolved?
- Getting managers "onside"
- Preseason
- Working with Derby County ambassador Michael Johnson at Notts County

RR E41 Rams Review Meets Matt Lawson

Great idea and a very interesting soubding guest who has high profile clients like Team GB gold medal winners and Women's England Team. Looking forward to it. Quite a coup.

As a latecomers to the pod I'd appreciate some intro/ background to the presenters. Does your first episode cover this?

@Andrew3000Not a problem! First, thanks for listening! The first episode covers a bit about the podcast but it has changed slightly over the months. Jason is the creator and host of the podcast, he is a South Stand season ticket holder (10+ years). He loves Derby and talking about football in general (he's also not bad with a pool cue!). Cory (me!) is the co-host/contributor to the podcast. I  am a lifelong Derby support although, I live in the USA (just south of Washington DC). I come to Derby games annually. Jason and myself met up back in September and hit it off. In terms of the pod we try to get insights from opposition clubs, other fans, players (current and former). We like doing the podcast and really hope we are providing our listeners with good and exciting content! If you want to know more, just hit me up in the DM's! 

29 minutes ago, derbyfan55 said:

@Andrew3000Not a problem! First, thanks for listening! The first episode covers a bit about the podcast but it has changed slightly over the months. Jason is the creator and host of the podcast, he is a South Stand season ticket holder (10+ years). He loves Derby and talking about football in general (he's also not bad with a pool cue!). Cory (me!) is the co-host/contributor to the podcast. I  am a lifelong Derby support although, I live in the USA (just south of Washington DC). I come to Derby games annually. Jason and myself met up back in September and hit it off. In terms of the pod we try to get insights from opposition clubs, other fans, players (current and former). We like doing the podcast and really hope we are providing our listeners with good and exciting content! If you want to know more, just hit me up in the DM's! 

Thanks Cory, such a helpful and interesting response. Best wishes with this. I'm a big fan of Steve Bloomers Washing, but yours is different enough and of course you are still going over the break so will fill a gap nicely whilst waiting for news of punishments & signings.

Edited by Andrew3000

Hi Everyone! 

We sat down this morning with Derby GK Henrich Ravas. We spoke about the signing of David Marshall and what he brings to the club and what that means for Ravas' future this season. We also talk about working with Shay Given, Phillip Cocu, Wayne Rooney and more! 

Rams Review Meets Henrich Ravas

Hi everyone! We have a new podcast episode out!

All about scouting! Rams Review Meets Mark Rutledge Former DCFC Youth Scout

With all the transfer rumors rumbling around and so many people using FIFA and Football Manager to "scout" players (us included!), we sat down with a former DCFC youth scout to find out what is involved in the process. We also talk about the #DCFC youngsters and the next prospects we should be talking about!

Black Festival Fall Promotional Twitter Post (1).png