Home Atmosphere - Behind Closed Doors

I hope Derby County have a wonderful plan to create some kind of an atmosphere in Pride Park for our remaining home games under the current climate. It would be great to see all the 1884 flags and the big flag @therams69 the 12th Man, Dave Mackay, Jim Smith, Arthur Cox, Legends Flags, @DE6RAM Flag etc and as many other DCFC flags put over seats within the ground.  I'm sure if managed correctly it could all be achieved under the current guidelines.

I also hope they can use the tannoy system to play our supporters chanting, singing to help support our team and to help give us some kind of home advantage that will help with our home performances and home results.

@OwenB87 do you know if such things are possible?, or if anything is likely to happen? if not, would Rams TV be able to use any effects to create flags, people, and noise for our home games, to create an atmosphere for the viewing fans on RamsTV and create more advertising boards to create more revenue etc. I just know from my own personal experience of trying to watch the German football over the last few weeks, I end up falling asleep after about 30 mins of football, which I think is due to the lack of noise, which as fans, players, and as people, we have been used too for so many years.

Derby County Fans Chants (Several of these)

78 of these. Songs of Derby Fans. Fan Chants

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I quite like this idea and it creates a bit of revenue too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/52898120

It's OK until a ball hits one in the face and you're left with headless figure. Or the lack of reaction if/when a goal is scored.

I think there are some good ideas knocking around but, we need to be careful it's not all a bit naff.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

It's OK until a ball hits one in the face and you're left with headless figure. Or the lack of reaction if/when a goal is scored.

I think there are some good ideas knocking around but, we need to be careful it's not all a bit naff.

Expressionless and silent, that makes it perfect for the West Stand. 

Sith Happens

thankfully our form has improved so fake crowd noises might be ok, had it been earlier in the season canned laughter might have been more appropriate 

Sith Happens
Just now, Tamworthram said:

Just need loads of these inflated when we score

we don't need them we've got scott malone 

I would make a donation to put my flag up in the South Stand.

Don't know how it would work, maybe the club would have to allocate a time for people to pop to the ground and place your flag?

Is it feasible, probably too much hassle, getting it there and back etc.

If I could pay for a cut out and pre load it with some  comments that it could shout out?

A groan,a boo,a FFS Derby,bloody rubbish Derby,track back Lawrence etc,etc.

Then on 85 minutes I say to the row of cut outs next to me,

’Excuse me,I’ve seen enough,let me out’.

22 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

If I could pay for a cut out and pre load it with some  comments that it could shout out?

A groan,a boo,a FFS Derby,bloody rubbish Derby,track back Lawrence etc,etc.

Then on 85 minutes I say to the row of cut outs next to me,

’Excuse me,I’ve seen enough,let me out’.

Stop trying to get round the swear filter!!!!!

I don't like this idea one bit.  Fake this.  False that.  Virtual the other!

This is a time for doing what we have to do to get the job done.  Minimal requirements.  Play the game.  Record the score.  Promote and relegate accordingly.  
We'll suffer the commo's.  Rage at the buffering.  Seethe at the lack of synchronicity between sound and picture.  It ain't a time for positivity. Certainly not one for celebration.

This ain't wartime Britain.  We don't need to "make the best of it".  We don't need to brighten up our lives.  We just need to achieve the bare minimum.  No cardboard cut-outs.  No canned crowd noise.  No flags, banners, or twee little triangles of bunting stretching from rafter to rafter.

Get the job done... in, out, bam.  This ain't party time!

I hate the thought of future generations looking back on Greggle (Google got bought out by Greggs) and thinking "Hey, it didn't seem so bad after all.  Looked quite fun"!  It ain't, and it won't be!

...Anyway... How's everyone else's day going?  All good, I hope?   ?

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I don't like this idea one bit.  Fake this.  False that.  Virtual the other!

This is a time for doing what we have to do to get the job done.  Minimal requirements.  Play the game.  Record the score.  Promote and relegate accordingly.  
We'll suffer the commo's.  Rage at the buffering.  Seethe at the lack of synchronicity between sound and picture.  It ain't a time for positivity. Certainly not one for celebration.

This ain't wartime Britain.  We don't need to "make the best of it".  We don't need to brighten up our lives.  We just need to achieve the bare minimum.  No cardboard cut-outs.  No canned crowd noise.  No flags, banners, or twee little triangles of bunting stretching from rafter to rafter.

Get the job done... in, out, bam.  This ain't party time!

I hate the thought of future generations looking back on Greggle (Google got bought out by Greggs) and thinking "Hey, it didn't seem so bad after all.  Looked quite fun"!  It ain't, and it won't be!

...Anyway... How's everyone else's day going?  All good, I hope?   ?

Can't stop thinking about twee little triangles now..........

3 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Would be a great opportunity to get the old BBG main stand flag out !

4F093BEF-A677-4849-8F29-F4E4E6CBFF8B.jpeg

9BC8A200-DB84-4E0E-AE8C-175AD78FD403.jpeg

066EC463-CCEF-4E72-A5E7-70FD67F6BDF0.jpeg

Was hearing earlier that if they were to allow crowd noise they would have to have a equal amount for the away team.

In Forests case it would not be a issue just a pause for some silence.

Archived