Our Derby County Collection - Luke & Keith Boden

Quangy

3 hours ago, Quangy said:

Screenshot_20210218-100528_Twitter.jpg

I have to say I much prefer to see shirts like this that are showing their signs of wear and age than the pristine 1970's/80's kits that just look like they have rolled off the production line.

I can only speak from personal experience but on the rare occasion I got a shirt as a kid I never took it off.... I remember wearing the le coq sportif Fly British midlands kit to my uncles wedding.... ha ha

Its nearly time for the big one, the East Midlands Derby. White v Red (main colours) Derby V Notts tomorrow evening. Heres some match worn examples of when Derby wore both sets of colours. Red has featured in many ways throughout Derby's history, if its a mainly full Red shirt in the 60s & 70s and some prior to that, Red sponsor logo, Red numbers or Red detailing. Especially in the 80s in to early 90s and more recently with the Pedegree and Just eat logos.

What are your personal preferences and thoughts on this topic? Should red be featured on the shirts in future or absolutely not?

Screenshot_20201116-173656_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20201116-171415_Facebook.jpg

4 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I think I had my eye on this shirt on ebay a few weeks ago, then the seller removed it. 

Did you contact him like the bloke out of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory and offer him big bucks for his ever lasting gob stopping shirt?

I just asked him for a buy it now price and he said £40 so I brought it off him.