Our Derby County Collection - Luke & Keith Boden

Quangy

Over 600 shirts and sportswear items so far preserved in my collection which are at the hands of the Rams Heratage Trust and official Derby County collection to use in future events/displays. Theres plenty to collect still for me and I've set an impossible aim but hoping to get one of each item eventually or as close as I can get to preserving one of each. Still looking to add to my collection though if anyone has any of the following.

- MATCH WORN or match issue shirts* (Keep an eye out for any old shirts with numbers on back of the shirt)

- 70s 80s 90s replica shirts

- Goalkeeper replica shirts

- Shorts & Socks

- Scarves

- Jackets & Coats

- Tracksuits & Drill tops

- T-Shirts & training gear

- General Rams sportswear/leisurewear

If you have anything please get in touch. If you know someone with any match worn shirts there are finders fees for information that leads to a shirt being secured. Could be a massive pay day well into the several hundreds £££ for the right items. Please share to other Rams fans, never know who will have items and for something that theypotentially haven't looked at or forgot about for 20-40-60 years there could be a very nice pay packet involved. ???