What are fourite ice cream flavours

B4ev6is

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My missus loves Peach ice cream.

At least that's what's lodged itself in my head, so at regular intervals I buy her one, she asks is that bloody peach, how many times do I have to tell you I can't fookin stand it, before she deposits it in the nearest bin, or over my head if she can't find one.

@B4ev6is have you ever been to Matlock Meadows? They make some good ice cream there - like you I like the fruity ones best and the honeycomb.

But they also do different things all the time like Chicken Tikka Ice Cream which is actually quite good!

5 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Banana. Close the thread. 

Back in 1985 I was violently ill during the night have consumed 3 packets of banana chewit's just before going to sleep. Hadn't thought about for years till you brought that up, nearly made me bring something up.

Consume a mushy pea flavoured cone with a chip flake as penance .

I love going on foodie adventures during the summer and travelling to different countries and trying different types of food.

Trying different kinds of ice cream is a big part of that.

I have to admit I do love the unconventional ice cream flavours - fig, grapefruit, pomegranate - that take you by surprise at how good they are.

But if we are talking about classic flavours - you can’t beat a good scoop of mint chocolate chip.

4 hours ago, Jourdan said:

I love going on foodie adventures during the summer and travelling to different countries and trying different types of food.

Trying different kinds of ice cream is a big part of that.

I have to admit I do love the unconventional ice cream flavours - fig, grapefruit, pomegranate - that take you by surprise at how good they are.

But if we are talking about classic flavours - you can’t beat a good scoop of mint chocolate chip.

Fig and walnut is one of my wife's flavours and sells well.

A proper good quality vanilla (cooked then crushed Madagascar vanilla pods to extract the essence) is the most popular of all.

A proper vanilla ice cream is my favourite.

This time last year we were on holiday near Pula in Croatia and the local tour guide took us to this little family-run ice cream shop Fortuna. The vanilla there was just perfect.

17022113_1321282067954449_7370105026534243489_n.jpg

8 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Apple, we have a local ice cream maker that does it every now and again, anyone that comes Lincoln way daisy made is the best ice cream! 

Didn't realise you were a Lincoln lad. I moved from Gainsborough a few years ago and was in North Hykeham until January.

I can confirm, Daisy Made is very good. Blyton Ices is also really nice, if you're over Gainsborough way.

33 minutes ago, angieram said:

A proper vanilla ice cream is my favourite.

This time last year we were on holiday near Pula in Croatia and the local tour guide took us to this little family-run ice cream shop Fortuna. The vanilla there was just perfect.

17022113_1321282067954449_7370105026534243489_n.jpg

Now that looks like proper gelato.........very nice!

Archived