Time for some reflection

i-Ram

Sith Happens

I might jump on for the quiz one day,  dunno I feel a bit apprehensive as not got on too well with the mods in recent times 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I might jump on for the quiz one day,  dunno I feel a bit apprehensive as not got on too well with the mods in recent times 

You will find more Rockers than Mods.

37 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

It's a very friendly place. Everyone is welcome.

To be honest, even after all these years, I don't know who the mods are. Probably because they don't push their weight around. What I do know is that David and all the others in the meetings on Saturday have been extremely welcoming.

It's been a great pleasure to meet everyone. Do come along.

1 hour ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's a very friendly place. Everyone is welcome.

To be honest, even after all these years, I don't know who the mods are. Probably because they don't push their weight around. What I do know is that David and all the others in the meetings on Saturday have been extremely welcoming.

It's been a great pleasure to meet everyone. Do come along.

You would say that as you win the quiz every week.

23 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I don’t get on with the mods either but I still go. Get yourself on, worst case you hate it just turn your laptop off and say you had internet problems. 

Honestly just do it, it’s a good laugh.

Archived