Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The way Cardiff have released him he has clearly done something wrong, the best guess and least sinister would be breaking social distancing rules, seems to be all the rage at the minute.

The very brief statement suggests could be worse.

Doubt that would result in instant dismissal, just a fine instead.

Edit: apparently involved in a drink driving incident with two passengers requiring serious medical treatment.

26 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Mendez-Laing? On a free? Always rated him. Good winger. Not sure of the circumstances of why he’s been released 

Well I will take a wild guess in him being released, or sacked if you wish, is not for positive reasons.

Let's wait to see if he receives a potential custodial sentence before we offer him a 3 year deal......

WAKE UP Derby! 

Pohjanpalo is available even though they sold Havertz. Go get him!

He won't cost over 10 million anymore because he has been injured so much lately. I think he still has better goalscoring rate than certain Lewandowski. 

Better than Pukki. That should do. 

1 minute ago, Dimmu said:

WAKE UP Derby! 

Pohjanpalo is available even though they sold Havertz. Go get him!

He won't cost over 10 million anymore because he has been injured so much lately. I think he still has better goalscoring rate than certain Lewandowski. 

Better than Pukki. That should do. 

We're arguing over a million on top of the Jozwiak fee, I doubt we will be going for a player that might be in the 10 million bracket.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

We're arguing over a million on top of the Jozwiak fee, I doubt we will be going for a player that might be in the 10 million bracket.

Should be under 5. Just cancel the Jozwiak deal go all in.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'd argue we need a winger more than a striker. Waghorn when back can fill the role with Marriott but we have nobody that can play out wide properly.

Surely we need both... But deal would be too good to miss. Waghorn and Whittaker could play as a rw next season, deal that position later. 

Archived