Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

The  system that Cocu is trying to instill on the team does not suit Marriott.

I don't think from what he has shown to date he is capable of adapting. 

He just looks like a square peg in round hole. 

Regretfully, because he was a real star under Lampard  I can seem him leaving before the window closes either as sale or a swap. 

I would play two up top , Marriott with a target man, our very own Keegan and Toshak....

28 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Get Harry Wilson in 5 million down payment.

If that was a genuine post. I will ask a genuine question. Do you seriously believe

1. Liverpool will happily accept that kind of deal for a player that value at £20million.

2. That Harry Wilson will think his short and possibly long term future lies in the championship.

3. That no premier league clubs, for example leeds who have been linked with him multiple times, would see that deal and think "hold on, we can easily beat that deal and get him here"

Genuine questions.

33 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I would play two up top , Marriott with a target man, our very own Keegan and Toshak....

But cocu wouldn’t so he might as well sell him. 

6 minutes ago, KBB said:

If that was a genuine post. I will ask a genuine question. Do you seriously believe

1. Liverpool will happily accept that kind of deal for a player that value at £20million.

2. That Harry Wilson will think his short and possibly long term future lies in the championship.

3. That no premier league clubs, for example leeds who have been linked with him multiple times, would see that deal and think "hold on, we can easily beat that deal and get him here"

Genuine questions.

I see it looks like we have missed out on Ryan Fraser too...plumped for Premier League Toon rather than the Champio Rams ?

39 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

The  system that Cocu is trying to instill on the team does not suit Marriott.

I don't think from what he has shown to date he is capable of adapting. 

He just looks like a square peg in round hole. 

Regretfully, because he was a real star under Lampard  I can seem him leaving before the window closes either as sale or a swap. 

I rate Jack Marriott in a set-up which suits him but to say he was a real star under Lampard is stretching the truth to say the least - 7 goals in over 30 appearances (including sub roles) for a striker just doesn't merit that sort of accolade.

3 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

We already signed one player from the Asian Market this year haven't we, played today? Not 100% but think his name is spelt Fu King Nowan? 

Just catching up now, can’t believe you’ve had no laughing emoji for this. Sat with my pint chuckling away to myself. Top marks @RamLad1884

8 hours ago, djfred84 said:

Why do we never look at the asian market some tidy players would sell a shed load of kit sales plus also would increase our profile for possible investment. Im thinking the like of okozaki and park tidy but energetic.

First reading I thought Park Tidy played in China 

8 minutes ago, Shadowplay said:

I would enquire about the availability of Tariq Uwakwe at Chelsea. I think we were interested last season. Must be way down the pecking order and at nearly 21 needs first team football. Pace and power in abundance and can play on both wings.

I have talked about him before on this forum. would love see him in a Derby shirt. seen him play a few time would be class at this level. strong on and off the ball give Frank a call a loan to perm would be on the table I say 

Archived