Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With income streams depleted and our finances not in the best of health anyway what sort of wages can we sensibly afford to pay?

Even with all the big earners gone I wouldn't be surprised if £5k-£10k per week is a stretch.

When was the last time we signed anyone who turned out decent from the lower leagues/non league, Malcolm Christie? 

1 hour ago, Poynton ram said:

With income streams depleted and our finances not in the best of health anyway what sort of wages can we sensibly afford to pay?

Even with all the big earners gone I wouldn't be surprised if £5k-£10k per week is a stretch.

When was the last time we signed anyone who turned out decent from the lower leagues/non league, Malcolm Christie? 

I think it woud best to brace ourselves and get ready to see Roos as a first choice GK and Forsyth as a LCB.

26 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Duane Holmes

40 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Ben Pringle

manchester united GIF

On 02/08/2020 at 11:22, atherstoneram said:

Some people on this forum really do have delusions of grandeur, if we can't afford to pay CM what he was asking for how the hell could we afford to pay for the likes of Troy Deeney etc who will be on/wanting more no doubt than CM . Some need to wake up and smell the coffee. 

Yes, absolutely. We are not only dependent on the academy stars for success on the field, they are also a key factor toward financial survival. 

13 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

I've still not seen any evidence that the £81m is in the club bank account.

As at 30th June 2018 it was in the form of a loan to the parent company.

(Told you ?)

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

I think it woud best to brace ourselves and get ready to see Roos as a first choice GK and Forsyth as a LCB.

I’d rather play any of our other CBs (1st team or U23s) at LCB than Forsyth... it’s just not his position. So many of the goals we conceded when he played there could be put down to him. Keep him at LB or on the bench. 

Roos starting in between the sticks is fine ?

20 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

He's done well then as he's not on anything like that at Wolves.

Very well if true, just going off what I’ve been told, got a mate who scouts for Leicester, he and his team recommended Bennett to the recruitment team & know how much they’re paying him. Silly money for him 

Archived