Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/06/2020 at 16:49, Premier ram said:

watched Northampton 3 times on Sky during lockdown , very impressed with the young striker they have on loan from WBA , Callum Morton , pacey, works hard , scores goals , if the baggies want to loan him out again he could be a good option for us

I thought the same, Pr

8 hours ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

A left-field choice for centre-forward, but how about George Hirst from Leicester? 21, 6'3", very strong physically from what little I've seen of him (although that was for their under-23s), decent goal scoring record throughout the England youth teams, think he may be out of contract in the summer too.

Scored 3 times in 22 games in the Belgian Second Division last season.

This is going to be a really tough transfer window for a lot of fans. Not many signings (it may be as simple as signing Hart on a free, getting Clarke back for another year, and a new deal for Martin), but we'll see a lot of our players linked with big moves away (especially Bird and Sibley)

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

This is going to be a really tough transfer window for a lot of fans. Not many signings... but we'll see a lot of our players linked with big moves away (especially Bird and Sibley)

Yes, I'm more concerned about not losing any of our current squad than signing any new players tbh.

Long shot I know but we should try tempt angel Gomes who’s been real eased by man united. He’s left them to get game time and the big boys are linked but they won’t be able to offer regular first team football like we can. Can play in the middle of the wing and is 19. If he is truly leaving to get first team football then he should be fine with the drop in wages. 

1 hour ago, Big Trav said:

Long shot I know but we should try tempt angel Gomes who’s been real eased by man united. He’s left them to get game time and the big boys are linked but they won’t be able to offer regular first team football like we can. Can play in the middle of the wing and is 19. If he is truly leaving to get first team football then he should be fine with the drop in wages. 

It's happening. I'm turning into a footballing dinosaur who doesn't know the player positions anymore.

Archived