Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/10/2020 at 17:09, AutoWindscreens said:

I'm still hoping for a surprise. Every time I go on to Transfer Forum it's in the hope that a new name will be at the top of the page.

Only after that hope is dashed do I move on to see what people are saying about Chris Martin.

Happy now? 

You and your big mouth!! 

4 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Knockaert going Forest, Wilson going Cardiff, Boro in for Bolasie. Players who can’t sign for other prem clubs up for grabs and we’ve signed a very average striker on a free. Can’t see Marriott going now.

... Ibe going to Derby... Joswiak going to Derby... or is it only last minute deals that count?

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

... Ibe going to Derby... Joswiak going to Derby... or is it only last minute deals that count?

I’m merely pointing out that there’s a whole host of good players up for grabs that need a club by 5pm and it looks like that’s us done. This kind of window will probably not come up again.

I think its been a very good window for us, we needed a GK plus a winger and got 2 ( all very decent ) , we have 2 good CHs

These were all the positions required and we have achieved, plus got rid of s few high earners. 

So we only fell short of a CF  not for lack of trying, but have not been bullied into paying fortunes. believe it or not, the new window opens in about 11 weeks, and im sure our striker position will be fulfilled . Well done Derby

Think we may see a couple signings tomorrow. Have a gut feeling. I’m going to guess a dm and a st with Marriott leaving maybe a lb. I’m unsure to be honest. Just think it’ll be busy. Deadline days usually are and I won’t be surprised if some players suddenly become Available from prem clubs in the final hours 

9 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

People don't seem to realise it's only 11 weeks until the transfer window opens. 

People don’t seem to realise it’s been open for 14 weeks 

10 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Knockaert going Forest, Wilson going Cardiff, Boro in for Bolasie. Players who can’t sign for other prem clubs up for grabs and we’ve signed a very average striker on a free. Can’t see Marriott going now.

Boro also signing Baba from Chelsea 

Archived