Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Mesut Ozil has been left out of Arsenal's Europa League squad, further ostracising him from the club. Perhaps he’d like a change so he can get some game time. Might pay Rammies and Ewies wages too, so Mel might see that a deal could be struck here. Only problem I can see here is he is 31 now. Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I see Mesut Ozil has been left out of Arsenal's Europa League squad, further ostracising him from the club. Perhaps he’d like a change so he can get some game time. Might pay Rammies and Ewies wages too, so Mel might see that a deal could be struck here. Only problem I can see here is he is 31 now. Thoughts?

Definitely,if it guarantees Rammies future he’s well worth the wages.

Be a cracking scapegoat too.

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Well it looks as if Harry Wilson may have to take a Championship loan after all:

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/10/harry-wilson-set-for-talks-over-championship-loan-after-liverpool-omission/

If that's the case, we'd have to be in with a shout.

Depends, if they're looking for a loan with agree to purchase for promotion, we'd be way down the list given the likelihood. That said, the whole article is pure conjecture, it's not a journalistic piece.

31 minutes ago, Srg said:

Depends, if they're looking for a loan with agree to purchase for promotion, we'd be way down the list given the likelihood. That said, the whole article is pure conjecture, it's not a journalistic piece.

You see, here you are telling me to let it go and 2 days later we might be in with a 1 in 24 chance of signing him again.

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Although with Bournemouth an ex club, Watford and Norwich with money to burn and Forest in desperate need for players for their depleting school I feel there is...

arnold schwarzenegger no GIF

4 hours ago, Carnero said:

Freebies include Oumar Niasse (who I believe we tried for last year?), Tomer Hemed & Rudy Gestede who would all offer something different to what we currently have, even if they're not regular starters.

Hemed or Rudy G not a bad shout.

I see Leicester have omitted Demari Gray from there squad ....if we had him and Slimani on loan I’d think we’d go close to promotion ...Gray would tear this division up and give ibe chance to build his fitness 

54 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Promotion will be won by the teams who sign the most effective premiership loan players.

I think that's a valid point - we almost did it with Lampard. But I can't see Cocu wanting to play that game, can you?

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

I see Leicester have omitted Demari Gray from there squad ....if we had him and Slimani on loan I’d think we’d go close to promotion ...Gray would tear this division up and give ibe chance to build his fitness 

If we signed those two I'm not sure I could watch the games, itd be too explicit.

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Well it looks as if Harry Wilson may have to take a Championship loan after all:

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/10/harry-wilson-set-for-talks-over-championship-loan-after-liverpool-omission/

If that's the case, we'd have to be in with a shout.

Could be a good place for Wilson to come to get his career going again. The loan at Bournemouth wasn't hugely successful for him. Would help solve our lack of goals.

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Would love him back but I can't see it, we've already signed two wingers so I could only see it happening if we got rid of an attacker. Plus he will likely be on high wages and need a big loan fee. 

Doubt he's on big wages, the last contract he was got at Liverpool was before joining us.

Archived